Slip up Help

Smile70

Ive messed up and broke ketosis after three weeks and two days. I was due to refeed this sat coming and now am at a loss...any advice :(:cry:

awww don't despair, I am in the same position as you as I was coming upto my 4th week but had to break my ketosis as some unforseen circumstances overtook, these things happen but hey well done on going 3 weeks. Since you were going to refeed that isn't so bad is it? you will have just gained water weight and as long as you watch what you eat, the next time you come back on LT you will drop that waterweight again. I would advise you to either come back on the diet with valuable learning lessons, or if you can't due to a holiday or something, then just start a fresh when you get back! Don't let it knock you down too much as you have done so well!

Hi Bubz...Thank you for replying :). I was due to go on refeed as i have a weekend away for a family occasion, and did not want to go and be tempted to sit with a major number of family and then just eat without my body been prepared for it whilst on TFR. So i planned the refeed for the week before. God i do not know how i allowed myself to cave and eat when i was so near refeed, but heck it is done now and i will def take your advice :). I need to succeed as i have failed by yoyo dieting for over ten years. I do not want to be the big one or fat one when our family meet, I want to be the slim one :), well not stick slim but healthy slim :). Thanks again you have def made me feel happier :) x

Start weight: 12st 7lb

:Dweek 1: 11st 12lb
:Dweek 2: 11st 7lb
:Dweek 3: 11st 3.5lb
:eek:Week 4: Awaiting weigh in

Back