slipped already, gotta do this

L.i.n.d.a

Fatgirlwannabeslim
Had crisp binge, after bit of stress..not good. Why oh why.. :( Wont give up. I know every minute is a new minute. Gotta get the right mindset...Does this sort of thing happen to you? Help!!

I think it happens to the best of us. Don't worry yourself about it it's happened now. Syn it and see what it came to and it might not be as bad as you think. :) draw a line under it and move on don't let it ruin the rest of your week. X

Totalled my syns for crisps was 54 syns that i have had today..you see my problem. Thanks for your replies :)

How many days have you got to weigh in? Would you be able to flexi syn a little and keep your syns low for a few days? If not then just forgot it and continue to be good until your next weigh. We all have blow outs so don't be to hard on yourself. I've just had one big blow out that's lasted almost a month. Finally feel like I'm getting back into it now. X

Yep I would just forget it, you have plenty of time to correct it over the week. You could try and keep your syns on the lower side just to help. X

Food addiction, what a crazy thing to live with lol..I really gotta do this, all my big clothes dont fit and am a bit of a physical mess, have visions of a slimmer me, id be ecstatic at 10 stone and i know thats still chubby for my height 5ft 3...in that same vision though i have a personal chef and personal trainer...cant say i dont dream :)

Back