Slipped Up

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Tootiefrootie, 9 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Tootiefrootie

Tootiefrootie Wants it Gone!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Nupo-Vlc
    Hey everyone I started WW four weeks ago and have been doing pretty well in terms of weight loss, it has been slow but there has been a steady loss each week.... that is until today...

I went and ate a whole bar of Lindt mint chocolate.. I dont know why I did it, I suppose I felt I needed to comfort eat which is what Im trying to break, plus Easter coming around this weekend how am I going to survive? Any tips?
    :17729:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sianihawks

sianihawks Member

Start Weight:
    21st1lb
    Current Weight:
    21st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have just been to my meeting this week and have learnt some good things.

Binging on chocolate is something that I did before I joined WW - am on week 2 now.

Now, If ever I feel an urge for chocolate, I eat a WW eclair(1.5pts) or choc mousse(2pts). Sometimes when I really need a fix, I have 2 but I always make sure that I only use 15 points with breakfast lunch and dinner and all that remains is for me to snack and treat myself. I generally have about 6 points for that.

I hope this helps, try and stay motivated. Just because you have done it once this week, doesn't matter. Tomorrow is a new day and all you have to do is take 1 day at a time.

Good luck

Sian

4. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    What i usually do at easter is to break my egg(s) into 1oz portions. an ounce of choc is 3 points, so i save 3 a day to enjoy my bit of choc in the evening

5. Less Rotund One

Less Rotund One Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Don't go beating yourself up too badly. The fact that you want to resist the chocolate means you probably will - think Jane (MommyB)'s idea was a great one. Controlled chocolate eating if you can do it - not sure that I can though :D

I tend to eat dark chocolate as you can't eat as much as quickly as milk chocolate. 25g bar takes me ages.

Rosie x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.