Slow Cooker Recipes.

kered

Gold Member
I have recently bought myself a Slow Cooker, and I am looking for any healthy/Low GI/GL, WW, SW, recipes.

Any ideas would be great as I have never used a slow cooker before.

hi

I have just picked up a couple of packet mixes that are especially for slow cookers. Got a chicken curry and a chicken chasseur to try.

I have used mine for gammon joints, whole chickens, beef in gravy, anything really just shot it in. Wasn't fussy on veg soup.

I got these too! They are Schwartz slow cooker mixes- they work out at about 3 pro points for the whole packet which serves 4. They are really scrummy too I have had the beef & tomato and the chicken curry ones so far. They were with all the other packet mixes in asda. :)

Thanks for the idea. Since reading this thread I have travelled to all my local supermarkets (including the big ones) and no one sells them so yesterday I logged on to their website and bought them direct. I hop I like them- we like their other ones so I am sure we will. Thanks.

I love stew in the slow cooker, really low on propoints and really tasty. You really feel as though you're eating a hearty meal.

Back