.. SLOW COOKER RECIPES ..

Thanks hin just going to have a nosey xx

Posting to subscribe as thread mentioned elsewhere!

Ooo not updated this in a while, infact i think i need to dust my slow cooker off and get it in action again .. anyone feel free to add recipes ;) anyone got any good veggie recipes?

Ooo not updated this in a while, infact i think i need to dust my slow cooker off and get it in action again .. anyone feel free to add recipes ;) anyone got any good veggie recipes?
Yea Claire mine's gona be used a whole lot more now too.. May even invest in a bigger one.. The one I have is only a 1-2 person one so its quite small... Grand for just the 2 of us but I like to make extra and freeze it so i'm preparred for being unpreparred :D

Dubchick81 said:
Yea Claire mine's gona be used a whole lot more now too.. May even invest in a bigger one.. The one I have is only a 1-2 person one so its quite small... Grand for just the 2 of us but I like to make extra and freeze it so i'm preparred for being unpreparred :D

I think I forgot it were there lol... We use to buzz of them didn't we hehe xxxxx

I think I forgot it were there lol... We use to buzz of them didn't we hehe xxxxx

Yea i've not used mine in ages.. Mainly coz I didn't want to spend that long downstairs where my Dad was (I know that really mean but he does my head in :))
Still not tried that cheesey spaghetti recipe I added on here.. Really wana try that

Yea i've not used mine in ages.. Mainly coz I didn't want to spend that long downstairs where my Dad was (I know that really mean but he does my head in :))
Still not tried that cheesey spaghetti recipe I added on here.. Really wana try that

you can slow cook away in yer new pad :p

Oooooo i need to start making some winter meals in my slow cooker, im thinking of making a veggie stew in it ;) ........ best get cracking xxx

going to give this a go this week sometime!

TARKA DAL

250g red lentils
3/4 pint water
1 tin chopped tomatoes (incl all the juice)
1 large onion, chopped
1tsp lazy red chilli
1tsp lazy ginger, chopped
4 garlic cloves (or less if you prefer)
1tbsp cumin seeds (you can use powder, but I prefer seeds)
1tsp turmeric
1/2 tsp garam marsala
salt and pepper to taste

Whack it all in the slow cooker on low for 8 hours. Stir in some fresh coriander before serving.

Works out at 20pp for the whole thing, and usually serves four at 5pp per portion.

some nice recipes on here, will dust off my slow cooker. i think i have the weight watchers one pot ebook somewhere so if i find some nice easy ones in there will share :)

some nice recipes on here, will dust off my slow cooker. i think i have the weight watchers one pot ebook somewhere so if i find some nice easy ones in there will share :)
Ooh yes please do.. That'd be handy :)

I was just going to start this thread! Hahaha

I've bought myself a new one, my old one broke! Can't wait to use it tomorrow night. Xx

Autumn time is great time to get that slow cooker out ... Mmmmmmm ;)

*Claire-Bear* said:
Spicy Veggie soup (very customisable)

200g red lentils
2 potatoes, cubed
4 carrots sliced
1 onion
tin of sweetcorn
1 tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp ginger
1 tsp chilli powder
vegetable stock - 1litre

Chop up the onion finely, throw into a frying pan with tsp olive oil add the cumin, ginger and chilli powder. then throw into the slow cooker with the lentils, vegetable stock, potatoes, sweetcorn and carrots .............. leave for 6-8hours then blend .......

3 PRO POINTS PER PORTION BASED ON 4 SHARING

Sounds nice!

Back