.. SLOW COOKER RECIPES ..

I am a newbie here and delighted to see all these lovely slow cooker recipes !! I have made added many of them to a word document and printing them out later. I don't use my slow cooker enough and amvery excited about getting trying some of these recipes. Thanks.

when you say use the oxo cubes how much water do you need to add into the recipe first with the cubes before adding the rest of ingredients eg the first post in thread chicken stew? many thanks :)

when you say use the oxo cubes how much water do you need to add into the recipe first with the cubes before adding the rest of ingredients eg the first post in thread chicken stew? many thanks :)
Good question.. I just crush up the cube, thro it in the end.. tho in the ingredients over it.. and then enough water to cover whats in it...

OMG I have the Schwartz beef and tomato cassarole in the slow cooker and it smells lush!!! and a low 5pp per pertion :) Also have 4 portions of the sausage and bean cassarole in the freezer and can reporti t freezes well.

I have the schwartz chicken curry slow cooker tonight, and I worked it out as 9pp. Is that right? I'm not an esource member till next thursday when i buy my monthly pass. x

I have the schwartz chicken curry slow cooker tonight, and I worked it out as 9pp. Is that right? I'm not an esource member till next thursday when i buy my monthly pass. x
Am not sure but sounds quite hi... 100g chicken breast = 3pp? Spices = 1pp (maybe... prob not even) The rest is just tomatoes n veg isn't it??? Altho if you're including your rice in that, then yea it'd be right... Really tasty tho so worth it :)

so many tempting recipes in here! i have a brand new slow cooker waiting to be used..... now i have lots of inspiration!
Ooh so jealous. I was so excited when I first got my slow cooker.. Its a God send.. best invention EVER

Ooh so jealous. I was so excited when I first got my slow cooker.. Its a God send.. best invention EVER

I have to agree! Amazing! You can cook everything from roast chickens to stew to soup. My most used kitchen appliance ever!

I need to buy a bigger one.. The one I bought was a 1-2 persons one as I only cooked for myself.. Now I've moved in with my BF n the 1-2 persons one is really for 1 person!!! But its something I won't mind spending money on coz I know it'll be used..

I need to buy a bigger one.. The one I bought was a 1-2 persons one as I only cooked for myself.. Now I've moved in with my BF n the 1-2 persons one is really for 1 person!!! But its something I won't mind spending money on coz I know it'll be used..

Defiantly worth every penny!

I need to get a slow cooker all these recipes sound epic! :)

You could always do them in a caserole dish in the oven.. Just adjust the times... I would think!?!

got the crock pot from tesco with the vouchers and made spicy chipotle shredded chicken with rice..... going to try that chicken curry tomorrow cant wait!

Tried the chicken stew tonight...it was delicious!!! Even the kids liked it & they are usually fussy with stew, the chicken was melt in the mouth!! Glad i found this

Back