.. SLOW COOKER RECIPES ..

I questioned that before and was told it didnt make a difference

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

my first time cooking with slow cooker!! lol only bought it last week ... anyways! chicken curry slow cooker sachet is on and hopefully be just gorgeous when i get home after work :) i even have microwave sachets of rice! lazyitis....

my first time cooking with slow cooker!! lol only bought it last week ... anyways! chicken curry slow cooker sachet is on and hopefully be just gorgeous when i get home after work :) i even have microwave sachets of rice! lazyitis....

Let us know how it turns out x

will do! i cant wait :) lol kids be wondering whats wrong i will be able to eat same time as them tonight :) cx

Ooh that's yummilicious.. Have had that before... Jealous :)
And micro rice is awesome... You'll feel so spoilt.. Its like being handed a home cooked meal as you've forgotten the prep you done as it was hours ago.. LOL

Oh it's lovely!!!!! And yes it's like coming home to dinner almost on the table! Couldn't resist a spoon to try will get down and get eating shortly still kids to sort grrr must try a casserole that we can all eat cx

Oh it's lovely!!!!! And yes it's like coming home to dinner almost on the table! Couldn't resist a spoon to try will get down and get eating shortly still kids to sort grrr must try a casserole that we can all eat cx
I'v done steak pieces with veg n potatoes in beef stock and it was DEVINE... Beef just melts in yer mouth...

I tried a pork casserole on friday, it was nice but maybe just not enough flavour for the pork? still lovely and the pork literally fell apart! i dont often cook with beef as its higher in pp, what kind of beef do you use and what kind of beef portion you put in? i made my chicken curry on sat in it on high for three hours, again yum! used my own recipe though this time, and turned out great too! was a bit annoyed going to mums for dinner yesterday as my house didnt smell gorgeous with the nice cooking smell :) cx

I tried a pork casserole on friday, it was nice but maybe just not enough flavour for the pork? still lovely and the pork literally fell apart! i dont often cook with beef as its higher in pp, what kind of beef do you use and what kind of beef portion you put in? i made my chicken curry on sat in it on high for three hours, again yum! used my own recipe though this time, and turned out great too! was a bit annoyed going to mums for dinner yesterday as my house didnt smell gorgeous with the nice cooking smell :) cx

I just got steak pieces.... From a meat catering place but beef isn't usually my thing so can't tell I much more than that. Sorry. As I do sw n it's lean steak pieces I don't hafta syn them... I never usually eat steak but trying to now to up my iron intake...

I think i could do with that and im not having a wee baby! lol you keeping well?

Any one tried soup in it?? cx

I think i could do with that and im not having a wee baby! lol you keeping well?

Any one tried soup in it?? cx

Yea all good ta. Only complaint is I need to get my lazy ass out walking but nights have turned so wet n cold n all I wana do after work so get in my pjs n veg...
Tho I didn't have that excuse 6 months ago.... But am using it now ;)

I've not done soup in it but hav heard good things...

i have never, ever, ever made an edible soup lol! so i might give it a go with a back up lol!

when you are pregnant, pjs and sofa is what its all about :) you will not get this lounge time back lol! cx

i have never, ever, ever made an edible soup lol! so i might give it a go with a back up lol!

when you are pregnant, pjs and sofa is what its all about :) you will not get this lounge time back lol! cx
Can you come n tell my OH that please???? LOL

I love my soups.. I make winter veg.. leek & potato.. carrot n coriander.. And my newest soup is tomato & basil :D

I'm just trying a soup now in the slow cooker, no recipe!! I've chucked in various veg; onion, garlic, carrot, celery, pepper, then chorizo & fresh basil, with a tin of toms on top. I've put it on high, we shall see, fingers crossed!

I'm just trying a soup now in the slow cooker, no recipe!! I've chucked in various veg; onion, garlic, carrot, celery, pepper, then chorizo & fresh basil, with a tin of toms on top. I've put it on high, we shall see, fingers crossed!

Ooh keep us posted :)

oooohhh how did that turn out? i love cooking from the cupboard, lol with no recipe so this sounds easy yet tasty! cx

It was actually ok!! I had to add more water & a stock cube for flavour, then I chucked some pasta in at the end. Very tasty actually, next week veg & bean soup :)

Back