Slow Cooker Recipes

Mrs_H

Hi everyone

I know there are so many recipes to look through on here. I was just wondering if anyone could share their favourite SW friendly slow cooker recipes with me? I'm looking for beyond a beef stew:)

Thank you in advance!

There is a sticky thread dedicated to slow cooker recipes in the winter warders section of this sub forum :)

Oh thank you! Will go and have a look. I thought there must be some somewhere but wasn't sure where to start looking!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using MiniMins.com mobile app

i just got a slow cooker! any tips on using it??

I do a sausage casserole, 6 reduced fat sausages chopped up with two tins of tomatoes chopped onions & a tin of beans cooked for about 4 hours, syns would just be the sausages

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks they all sound great!!!

I have my slow cooker on right now. I put some veg in the bottom of it and then the whole chicken on top. i want to make soup too but not sure if i can use the stock in the slow cooker ... anyone got an idea? x

I do a sausage casserole, 6 reduced fat sausages chopped up with two tins of tomatoes chopped onions & a tin of beans cooked for about 4 hours, syns would just be the sausages

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This sounds gorgeous, I'm definitely going to try it. My slow cooker only does beef stew at the moment so some different ideas for the winter are lovely!

Back