Slow Cooker Recipies

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Ella_mentry, 2 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Ella_mentry

Ella_mentry Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi I am going to buy myself a slow cooker could anyone help me on which they think is the best one
    Also dies anyone know where there any recipes (i'm at slimming World ) that would be ok for me to do maybe someone has their own slow cooker recipe many thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AG1981

AG1981 Gold Member

Diet:
    Undecided
  4. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

I love my slow cooker. I just bought Tesco's cheapest one, I think it was about 15 pound or something.
    I just do any casserole type recipe in the slow cooker, instead of putting it in the oven, I put it in the slow cooker. Just add less liquid that the recipe states as things can go a bit thin.
    Yesterday I did sausage casserole, I just browned the sausages first.
    I do curries, casseroles, chilli, rice pudding - all sorts really. Just experiment and enjoy. xx

5. AG1981

AG1981 Gold Member

Diet:
    Undecided
    I got mine for £6 from Asda.

6. Ella_mentry

Ella_mentry Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    thank you all for your replies will check out the sites

7. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    I got the Tesco one too, I find it needs far less time than the recipes say. Curries are wonderful done in it too.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.