Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Slow Cooker Recipies

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Ella_mentry, 2 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Ella_mentry

Ella_mentry Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi I am going to buy myself a slow cooker could anyone help me on which they think is the best one
    Also dies anyone know where there any recipes (i'm at slimming World ) that would be ok for me to do maybe someone has their own slow cooker recipe many thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AG1981

AG1981 Gold Member

Diet:
    Undecided
  4. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

I love my slow cooker. I just bought Tesco's cheapest one, I think it was about 15 pound or something.
    I just do any casserole type recipe in the slow cooker, instead of putting it in the oven, I put it in the slow cooker. Just add less liquid that the recipe states as things can go a bit thin.
    Yesterday I did sausage casserole, I just browned the sausages first.
    I do curries, casseroles, chilli, rice pudding - all sorts really. Just experiment and enjoy. xx

5. AG1981

AG1981 Gold Member

Diet:
    Undecided
    I got mine for £6 from Asda.

6. Ella_mentry

Ella_mentry Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    thank you all for your replies will check out the sites

7. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    I got the Tesco one too, I find it needs far less time than the recipes say. Curries are wonderful done in it too.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.