Slow Loser

Anyone else lose slow - I joined WW end of Jan and have so far only lost -4.5lbs. Just coming off so slow got lots to lose

I class myself as a slow loser, my average weight loss is 1lb a week but that adds up to 52lbs a year!

I have worked out that I won't make my goal weight till around May next year, seems a long time away but I will be delighted when I get there!

Sx

Good it's not just me then I know losing weight is gonna take time been trying for 5 years and ended up putting a stone on a year instead. This is the first time I have joined a slimming club and actually lost.

jellybelly82 said:
Anyone else lose slow - I joined WW end of Jan and have so far only lost -4.5lbs. Just coming off so slow got lots to lose

How many pp r u on? How many weeklies r u using and do u count any activity pp u earn?

It did take me a while to get into the plan and working out what worked for me best. It is a great plan and one of the most flexible ones out of the slimming clubs I have been to before which is why I think I have been able to stick to it for so long.

I have found that since I started playing fitness/dance games on my wii about 5 hours over the week has increased my weight loss. Are you doing any exercise?

Sx

I lost 2.5 tonight finally got my silver 7. I am currently on 32 points per day and roughly use 20 of my weeklies. I run 3 miles three times a week and don't use the points I use

hun its a loss....we all respond differently to different plans. But think positive....if u came off plan u would gain....but you are losing so well done :)

jellybelly82 said:
I lost 2.5 tonight finally got my silver 7. I am currently on 32 points per day and roughly use 20 of my weeklies. I run 3 miles three times a week and don't use the points I use

Maybe try a week using all ur weeklies seeing as u run 9miles a week maybe u need a bit more food! I have always used all my weeklies and lost 22lb since first fri in jan! I am doing simply filling 5/7 days tho an pp 2/7 days!

sarah88 said:
Maybe try a week using all ur weeklies seeing as u run 9miles a week maybe u need a bit more food! I have always used all my weeklies and lost 22lb since first fri in jan! I am doing simply filling 5/7 days tho an pp 2/7 days!

Agree...your body might need that extra fuel :)

I'll give anything a go will try that this week got 3.5 to get my 5% in the past 6 years of going back and forth slimming clubs I have never got a silver 7 so really pleased

jellybelly82 said:
I'll give anything a go will try that this week got 3.5 to get my 5% in the past 6 years of going back and forth slimming clubs I have never got a silver 7 so really pleased

Good luck this week, fingers crossed for u getting ur silver 7!

Oh man put 2lb on just fed up in 6 weeks lost 5lb. The lady who I am going with has lost 21 lbs so did heartened

Did you measure yourself when you started? 9 miles a week you could be losing inches rather than 1lb as muscle weighs more than fat. I would give it another week using your weekly points though as your body won't have had time to adjust to getting enough food and may still be storing it for energy for your run.

jellybelly82 said:
Oh man put 2lb on just fed up in 6 weeks lost 5lb. The lady who I am going with has lost 21 lbs so did heartened

Did u use ur weeklies this wk?

jellybelly82 said:

I'm in the exact same position as you are, six weeks in and I had lost five pounds this week I put on two. I didn't track and went overboard with takeaway food.

It's annoying and upsetting but some of us are different. We my friend are slow losers.

Have you measured yourself? Although I really only have lost 3 pounds I've lost six inches, two off my bum alone!

So it does work I exercise at a bootcamp 3 nights a week. We'll get there, how much do you have to lose?

K x

I used all my weeklies this week that's why I thought was due to my gain. I still have a good 70lbs to lose a long road ahead. I can't I won't give up this time.

It's lovely to come on here and have people who are all in the same boat :)

Plus I think I am going to measure myself tonight and use that as a guage

I really don't no what to say! Have u spoken to a leader about it?

I've last two stone, I got a boost from losing inches. It's hard but I'm glad I'm not alone.

Some drop it quick, others like us are slow. Maybe we'll keep it off longer :) now for dinner a beef stirfry. Maybe trying with half our weeklies see how that works. A lot o the girls on here are suggesting that

Gonna try half this week just watched biggest loser finale and it gave me inspiration we can all do it

Back