Slow loss in first week

Crunchy

Well I am still getting to grips with it but I lost 1.5lbs this week and it was my first week. I expected more (when I did WW I lost 5lbs in the first week) will weight loss always be this slow cos 4 stone to go is going to take FOREVER!! I forgot my 1/3rd SF(I'm on green) and I only had 1 HExB, I didn't realise you need 2. Not liking group where they ANNOUNCE your loss or gain, it's shameful, they never did that at WW!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Crunchy - dont be put off please. Everyones losses vary im doing EE and my losses are 0.5 to 1lb a week which is a slow but steady loss. Every diet/healthy eating plan varies. So dont be disheartened and stick with it. Drink plenty of water ( something which i vowed to do after reading posts on here last night) as i dont drink any at all. If your not happy with the consultant doing the creeping death thing just mention it and she wont do it again you can ask her to pass. Lots of people are not comfortable with it. Keep up the good work and it will be all worth it :)

I am loving this new way of eating though, it is so liberating ! it doesn't feel like a diet so I will definitely carry on, all the family are eating SW meals it's great, doesn't a week go quickly when you're trying to get losses in!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It sure does, and I never feel hungry doing this plan. This is about the longest ive stuck to one as its actually coming off

And I have been at target nearly 12 months now! So it is sustainable for life. Its not a diet but healthy eating in a structured way. And I agree with everything texty says, I would have posted an identical post! S W rocks. And there is so much free food you can eat, enjoy. Please keep coming on here for help and support. We all support each other on here! :) :) :)

Back