Slow start..........

Aw thanks Jane. Yeah definitely taking the scenic route and been some good and bad times but I'll get there in the end! :)

Don't give up!!! I'm not a quick loser and like you had 100lb+ to lose when I started SW. In June this year I will have been with SW 4 years and have lost 9 stones. I still have around 3.5stones to go but honestly don't mind how long it takes because I know SW is a way of life now and I'll be on plan for the rest of my days. Suits me! ;)

Fab post! It just goes to show that SW is a plan that can be followed for life, you have done so well - congrats!

thanks

.:thankyou: Thank you all - yep definitely in it for the long haul but I'm sticking with the plan just not the class for now, I'm reading lots of posts - trying to get out walking, drinking more water and not putting myself under the stress of a weekly weigh in for now. You're all so inspiring and encouraging and I wasn't getting that from the class - nobodies fault just the mix I suppose, mybe I'll try a different class. Thanks for the positive vibes:vibes:

Sue x

You're sounding so much more positive, that's great :)

You could always try another class in the future

BlondeGem said:
Fab post! It just goes to show that SW is a plan that can be followed for life, you have done so well - congrats!

Thank you Blonde Gem. OP, I'm glad you're sounding so positive. It really is a great plan :)

Hi

I left class for the same sort of reasons as wasn't feeling right and thought sw wasn't right for me. But both MIL and my parents (I don't live near them) have done so well with sw Iv decided to give it another whirl but by myself from home. Its really took the pressure off and now Im enjoying it. Rather than being a diet that I have to loose weight quickly its a way of eating that I can always do. Im aiming for 1/2lb a week, any more is a bonus. I don't feel that Im wasting money anymore if I sts or with samll loses. Im paying to go to three exercise classes a week instead as they make me feel good too.

Yes - with you all the way, I'm still doing SW but feel so relieved at not dashing home to get to class and then being really embarrassed and disappointed at low weight loss. I intend to take up some exercise classes too and this forum is so helpful :)

Hope it works for you

Sue x

still trying

Hello all

just thought I'd share my thoughts - I really should start posting my food diary and ask for comments and advice - I must be more organised :eek:

Well another weekend done - a reasonable walk today done at a fairly fast pace.... and nothing too bad on the food front :)

I haven't weighed in for two weeks but still feel quite motivated so think I might stay clear of them until the end of the month - would it be ridiculous to only weigh in once a month?
Given that I've avoided scales for all my life I don't know if it's avoidance or just a sensible way to manage my ever so slow weight loss.
Anyway hope all is well with everyone else and you've all had a fabulous weekend x

Back