Slower losses on EE ?? Reverted back to Red/Green,anyone else??

robsterswife

Tummy Mummy
I've gone back to red/green as I think starting EE may be something to eliminate as I have plateaud.
Has anyone else found this and has it worked please??
Thanks in advance xx

I changed from doing EE all the time to doing 4/5 days of red and the rest EE in 2 weeks I have lost 2.5 and a 1lb this week and its star week so want expecting any at all!! my weight loss had really slowed down too but hopefully it is on the move again :)
Give it a go :)

Hi robsterswife, I asked the same thing the other day cos my losses have slowed on EE too. On my second day of red and loving it! Not sure if it's worked yet, will find out at WI next week! Good luck to you xxx

Hi
I have also been doing EE without much success. I changed to Red 2 days ago & already my tummy feel less bloated! My weigh in is next tues so will know then if its working. I think it is a lot easier to overeat without knowing it on EE as compared to Red day.
Good luck on RED:)

I've always had to stick to red....in the days before EE I could never do a green day!

I'm trying to stick to 1 A and B, snack on superfree as much as poss, still have at least 1/3 superfree with meals and not have too much green free foods but if I do want a couple of new pots with my dinner then I will.
On red I always feel so deprived of the pasta and spuds I love so much so by having a little bit now and then I get on ok.

Ive done EE for 5 weeks and had canny losses but this week put on a bit so gonna try a few reds and greens too - bit hard to get my head round but ive planned all my menu for the next week so should be ok.
Good luck hun and let me know how it goes x

im testing green aswell this week and have nothing planned what so ever so can go 110% so can see full affects!

I started on EE and lost 8.5 llb just find it so much easier however this week will be the test wheni find out if I have lost anything after the initial body shock lol

I started by doing Red and Green Days and then gradually introduced EE days and my losses have slowed down. Last week I even gained 2.5lbs after doing mostly EE days...this week I am planning on having just one EE and the rest are Red.

i find i have better losses on red days, BUT, i find it more of a struggle to stick with red days than EE and end up going off track. so over a month my weight loss is the same on red as EE (as on red i might lose BIG on two weeks, but put on two weeks cause i can't stick to it, but on EE i lose consistantly every week)

so i am sticking to EE from now on (and do red now and then for a push or if im at a BBQ or something!)

Well a weeks worth of red/green and I've lost 3lbs am so happy and get by fine on original plan ,especially love having the double healthy extras.
Long may it continue like this lol!!

Back