Slowing Down.......

Tootiefrootie

Wants it Gone!
Hi everyone I had my weigh in on Wednesday and I barely lost a pound, which Im not too worried about, but I was wondering if people who have been on LT for a while find their weight loss slowing down the nearer they reach their goal or am I missing something?

nt sure im only half way throgh week 4 just wanted to say well done on your losses so far you have done great x

no, never found it slowed down cause i took the precaution of upping the water intake and also the exercise :)

h xx

well as i am still a newbie to all this i know nowt about weight loss slowing down - but to me 1lb loss is 1lb loss is 1lb loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and so long as i lose i will celebrate - with every week ur goal is getting closer - well thats how i would look at in anyways.

how much water do u drink - i average 4lts a day

lol check me out thinking i know it all :rolleyes:

I had a 2lb loss my lowest, and then finished with a 5lb loss. I dont think this diet is an exact science, but as sure as eggs are eggs you will lose x

I had a couple of weeks with low losses and I was disappointed but a loss is still a loss and as long as it goes down not up then I'm happy!

You often find a low loss is followed by a larger loss then next week. I had 2 weeks with 2lb losses but then the next week I lost 7lb. It evens itself out.

Don't worry Hun, you are doing really well so hang in there.

x

Back