Slowly but surely!

SamMatthews

Hi my name is Sam, im 22 and overweight! i have always been overweight but recent photos have shown an even bigger weight gain!

I've decided its definately time to shift those pounds, as you can see ive already lost 23lbs and i owe it to my fitness pal!

i'm a serial lucker and love reading all your posts! i thought i should put my input in too and the best way would be to start a diary.

anyway, im rambling on a bit im going to try and update everyday with what im thinking, eating, doing, whatever...!!!

TODAY

ive had a bad day today, the start was not too bad i had special k with semi milk. the rest of the day has not been so good my 3 year old daughter has had her injections so were cuddled up eating malteasers bless her. tonight were going out for tea yummy cant wait hopefully back on track tomorrow!!!

SAM xxx :D

Hi Sam, Welcome to the forum and don't worry about the spelling mistake - it can be quite amusing at times! You can edit it if you really want to.

Great that you have started your diary it's such a help to see how you are progressing and all the other minis can give you some support when needed too.

Well done on your loss of 23lbs... that is just brilliant! ...:happy096:

Hope you continue to get to your goal very soon, Take care and all the very best to you .... :)

Thank you emmaline, I just need that extra push to keep me motivated so hopefully the answer is to write this diary!

Sam xx

Welcome to our little club. Glad you have decided to join us. :)

Good luck. :)

Well I've been to work this morning and didn't succumb to the freshly baked scones! Yay go me!! I just had two glasses of water and don't feel hungry so will wait till 8 and have my breakfast then.

I only work three hours every morning 4-7 so I'm thinking I was just having a scone because they were there!

When I get on comp I will look at all your amazing losses as it keeps me going. ?

Sam xx

Today hasn't been a good day I've had a cappuccino ice cream and some galaxy!! If I have a really healthy dinner I will be in my calories but :( I'll try better 2mrw

Sam xx

Today new start!!! I know I'm in the right frame of mind today and theres still time before weigh in on Monday.

This morning is time for special k!!!

For dinner chicken wrap with salad (love this and low cal)

Tea is spag bol made with lean mince!

No snacks if I can help it but have fruit on standby.

Hopefully now I've wrote it I'll have to do it

Sam xxx

Don't worry about yesterday hun. A bit of ice cream and chocolate will not ruin how fantastic you will do as from today. :)
Food sounds fabulous today, well done. :)

Back