Slug & Lettuce - help needed please

Hi There
I am doing really well on this so far. I am going to Manchester for the weekend with the girls and want to stick to W.W. as much as I can. As soon as we get there we are going to Slug & Lettuce. This will be the only meal I have in the day so I need to make sure it's a decent meal as we'll be going out drinking. Please can anyone tell me what is my best option between:

chilli con carne
with rice & nachos (I could leave the nachos) topped with creme freche and spring onion sauce

OR

lincolnshire pork sausages in a rich red wine gravy, sauteed red and spring onions and buttery mash?

Or any other suggestions please?

I know steak is a good option but I am not that keen on steak.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Tracy

Hi in eating out book it says saus and mash is 16
Gammon egg and pineapple is 20(if you like that)
It dosent have anything for chill but sharing platter of nachos with chilli beef are 8 per quarter platter
Anything else you want to know just shout x

Sorry this mite not be any good to you because its the old book duh
Im so silly sory i dont have new book

Last edited:
heya in the new book the lincolnshire sausage is 27 pp, nachos with beef chilli con carne to share are 11pp per quarter, gammon and eggs is 27pp and chilli con carne is 27 as well.
Hope this helps, if u need anymore please yell

channa daal is 17pp. Cant find sweet potato salad but the other salads are :- chargrilled chicken caesar 19pp, grilled salmon 17pp, smoked haddock fishcakes 17pp, summer salad 16pp and moroccan chicken 25pp. Hope this helps.

Yeah, pretty much. There is Italian style chicken 17pp, penne arrabiata 15pp, tagliatelle primavera 18pp, baked linguini carbonara 17pp. The burgers are really high so give them a miss. (Theres an Ultimate Beefburger with extra Burger at an astonishing 64pp)

Back