Slump

Thanks for sharing your exercise regime Dudley,we have a good treadmill at home and a rower so will be getting going with them after the first week is over,must look for some light weights:character00116:

Tanya x

Thanks dudley for the advise. Like I said am not hungry but just craving. Today is d first of may and starting afrersh and I hope I will be able to tell u tmrw av been 100 percent. I don't think I have d strenth to go to the gym though cos I feel really light headed on this program. My 4th week started ystd. When do u think I can start or shld I just do d brisk walking and for how long if doing brisk walking. I miss my gym tho. Tnks

Vanilla shake with 2 teaspoons of coffee and a spoonful of fibre clear. I shake this well in the shaker with some cold water and then top up with hot water. Do not put hot water in the shaker it eplodes everywhere. yea I have made this mistake before.

Went to the gym this morning did the usual half hour on the treadmill some weight for upper body, sit ups and pilates exercises for legs.
Felt really good.

Chocolate Shake for lunch

Chocolate shake with teaspoon of fibreclear.

Its absolutely beautiful here but I could really do with some rain for my veggie garden.

Just finished sorting my old clothes out with the 16's and 18's - they are heading for the charity shop this week. I'm so determined not to put myself through this again and to keep the weight off this time

I am worth it
I can do it

weigh in 13stone 2lbs

week 1 -10lbs
week 2 -5lbs
week 3 -4lbs
week 4 -7lbs weighed in on wed instead of Mon - bank hol
week 5 reach 2 stone loss and hopefully refeed on wed 4 of May
week 6

hi dudley. hope you had a great night. well, am happy to tell you i was 100% yesterday. hayyyy!!! was so difficult at bed time but i just stuck with it. on my way for a 1hr walk . byeeee!

Temmytango
Delighted to hear you were 100%, its the fasted way to loose the weight - 2 more days to my weigh in can not wait to begin refeed.
Mmmmmmm chicken salad ;)

Can not believe this weather its fantastic.
Didnt have tonnes of energy today and was rather grumpy. Didnt go to the gym, need to reserve some energy for work tomorrow.
Dreaming of my first meal in over 5 weeks on wed :D

Breakfast - Vanilla shake fibreclear and two spoons of coffee - hot
lunch - choc shake - hot
Dinner - choco shake - hot

weigh in 13stone 2lbs

week 1 -10lbs
week 2 -5lbs
week 3 -4lbs
week 6

Excited for you for tommorrow:)
Tell us Dudley - what was your lowest ebb and how did you keep going at that point?

Tanya-inprogress I had lots of low ebbs and wanted to give up lots of times but kept to the forefront how I hate being heavy and with summer coming ---so needed to shift the weight.
I deserve better, I can control over other aspects of my life, (got a husband and job I love a perfect little family) but not my weight and it drags me down, it affects totally how I behave and my confidence and things I do. Being slimmer makes me a happier more confident nicer person. I did this for me.

Decided to start refeed a day early.

Brekie - maintainance bar -it was fab, coffee with skimmed milk
Lunch - maintainance bar -it was fab, coffee with skimmed milk Dinner - Chicken with salad - from list and a little balsamic it was beautiful - the flavour - wow :D

I enjoyed every part of each the meal, and stuck to the plan. I weigh in tomorrow.

weigh in 13stone 2lbs

week 1 -10lbs
week 2 -5lbs
week 3 -4lbs
week 6

absolutely delighted

Absolutely delighted went to the pharmacy to weigh in another 4lbs off, I am really quite surprised at this considering I lost 7 the previous week. Anyway I'm really glad to be eating the caramel bars are delicious and the chicken salad that I have been dreaming of are devine.:D

weigh in 13stone 2lbs

week 1 -10lbs
week 2 -5lbs
week 3 -4lbs
week 5 -4lbs off
week 6

Hi emmievic I'm going to try to do day one for as long as possible - hopefully 2weeks. I really like the maintainance bars with a great big black coffee with skimmed milk - I froth it up. The maintainance bar is very hard so I cut it into at least ten pieces. The last few days I am not at all hungry.

weigh in 13stone 2lbs

week 1 -10lbs
week 2 -5lbs
week 3 -4lbs
week 5 -4lbs off
week 6

That is brilliant, well done.... I Love reading your posts, and also love the way your posts show your starting weight and your week by week loss. I haven't found any one else on here who does that, and it really inspires me to carry on. Im on my day 3, I started for a day a week or so ago but failed... I was off work For Easter and thought I need to do this when I'm back at work, makes it easier. I'm desperate to lose 2 stone as quick as possible I need to lose 3 stone really but once I get the two stone off I'm going to start weight watchers....... Congrats again on your humungus weight loss. Xxxxx

Fantastic Dudley! really happy for you:talk017:

Are you planning a celebration?

Tanya-inprogress and Hally17 thanks. Tayna-inprogress I'm not planning a celebration, the increased confidence that I have and the fact that I now do not look frumpy is reward enough.

Hally17 thanks for the kind words stick with it. I found Easter hard as well I was not at work for 2 weeks so I did not have the structure of the school day.
I lost weight so much faster this time on TFR. I drank far much more water this time and when I had the energy did exercise. I'm thrilled with my shape and appearance. I did not tell anyone at work I was doing this diet and I have got lots of compliments this week.

weigh in 13stone 2lbs

week 1 -10lbs
week 2 -5lbs
week 3 -4lbs
week 5 -4lbs refeed - doing day 1 for as long as possible hoping for more weight-loss
week 6

I am now on my fourth day of refeed - still doing day I of refeed plan and enjoying still being in control of my food intake. :D

Day 4 Food intake

Morning
Pint of water
Maintaince bar coffee with skimmed milk - I froth it up its fab
litre of water between morning and lunch

lunch
Maintaince bar coffee with skimmed milk
pint of water

Dinner
Chicken roasted in a foil pouch with mixed Pri Pri spices herbs and little water.
Mixed salad from the list and balsamic vinegar.
3 pints of water before bedroom

weigh in 13stone 2lbs

week 1 -10lbs
week 2 -5lbs one stone gone
week 3 -4lbs
week 5 -4 lbs 2stone gone Refeed
week 6

Great going Dudley - I enjoy reading your posts x

Yummmm I dream of refeed ;)

You are doing really well, you must be proud of yourself xx

I have been off air for a few days, this is what I've eaten
Day 5 Food intake

Morning
Pint of water
Maintaince bar coffee with skimmed milk - I froth it up its fab

lunch
small salad with hard boiled egg, coffee with skimmed milk
pint of water

Dinner
small Chicken fillet roasted no oil with mixed Pri Pri spices herbs and little water.
3 pints of water before bed

Day 6 Food intake

Morning
Pint of water
Maintaince bar coffee with skimmed milk -

lunch
pint of water
Nature valley roast almonds - 184 calories

Dinner
small Chicken fillet roasted no oil with mixed Pri Pri spices herbs and little water.

Day 7

lunch
Prawns with salads herb tea
pint of water

Dinner
small Chicken fillet roasted no oil spices herbs and little water. small potato

Day 8

lunch
pint of water

Dinner

weigh in 13stone 2lbs

week 1 -10lbs
week 3 -4lbs
week 6

Wed
breakfast
caramel bar coffee with skimmed milk
lunch
dinner
salad chicken 8 low fat chunky oven chips
lots and lots of water
40 mins cardio in the gym 10 mins warm up on treadie then interval running walking (2min run 2min walk) some pilates leg exercises

Thursday
breakfast
lunch
dinner
salad chicken 4 small potatoes

did not drink enough water today though and I have not weighed in this week - will weigh in on Monday next

weigh in 13stone 2lbs

week 1 -10lbs
week 3 -4lbs
week 6

Back