slush

babystar31

Gold Member
Decided to make a home-made slush drink with some strawberry and kiwi water.....forgot all about it, left it too long and now its a massive block of ice....gutted haha! x

on the plus side, it will take longer to hammer at with a spoon, could last you all night xx

Slush in this weather !my goodness I am always cold.

Hey babystar I have a question!!
I tried to make the slush using dr.pepper zero today and the top froze nicely but there was still liquid underneath :(

How do you get it to slush properly??

Yep your allowed sainsburys sparkling strawberry and kiwi water, its got malic acid, no citric acid :)

I find it takes about 4 hours to slush up.....and i give it a stir every hour or so. Because slushes technically work better with sugarry drinks u might find it goes more icy than slushy (if that makes sense?), but if u keep iving it a good stir every hour or so it makes a fab slush substitute. Also u can buy a slush mug from firebox.com. U freeze the compartment overnight, stick in your juice or water and it slushes up in a few mins.....again it works better with sugarry drinks but i still manage to get a good slush substitute with asda diet coke or my flavoured water :D xx

Back