• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

slush

on the plus side, it will take longer to hammer at with a spoon, could last you all night xx

hur575

S: 19st12lb C: 19st4lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 46.3 Loss: 0st8lb(2.88%)
Slush in this weather !my goodness I am always cold.

Terri22

S: 19st0lb C: 19st0lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Yup i have my routine- bout 8.30/9 I will get my ice lollies and Bouillion and munch / slurp away lol

T

S: 14st13lb C: 12st10lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 30.6 Loss: 2st3lb(14.83%)
hi babystar
this strawberry and kiwi water sounds yummy is it OK to have I'm on ts and so worried about coming out of ketosis I'm on day 6 today and struggling a bit??? est x

Hey babystar I have a question!!
I tried to make the slush using dr.pepper zero today and the top froze nicely but there was still liquid underneath :(

How do you get it to slush properly??

Yep your allowed sainsburys sparkling strawberry and kiwi water, its got malic acid, no citric acid :)

I find it takes about 4 hours to slush up.....and i give it a stir every hour or so. Because slushes technically work better with sugarry drinks u might find it goes more icy than slushy (if that makes sense?), but if u keep iving it a good stir every hour or so it makes a fab slush substitute. Also u can buy a slush mug from firebox.com. U freeze the compartment overnight, stick in your juice or water and it slushes up in a few mins.....again it works better with sugarry drinks but i still manage to get a good slush substitute with asda diet coke or my flavoured water :D xx