ProPoints slushy's gonna do it!

slushy

Silver Member
Day 1 of pro points
I have been given 26 per day and 49 weeklies and I am doing ww on line - - not for the first time - but its been a while - anyway here is todays planned menu:

Brkfst: oat so simple 3
tea 0
semi skimmed milk ( from 250ml for throughout the day) 3

Snack: nectarine and coke zero 0

Lunch: WW wholemeal pita 3
Ainsley oriental cuppa soup 1
Mixed Salad 0
Tesco Light Choices cottage cheese 1
Tea

Dinner: 2 ww pork sausages 3
tinned tomatoes 0
1 poached egg 2
ww wholemeal pita 3
1/2 can heinz beans 2

leaves me five for snacking later this afternoon - possibly some sunchips and an 'options'

what do you all have as your 'healthy fats'?

Last edited:
Here to follow. I'm on 26pp a day too and also signed up online..

How much do you want to lose? Can't see your stats cause I'm using my phone

Good luck x

Hi Lisa

I would like to lose somewhere between 3 and 3.5 stone - its been years since I was that light and I am not sure how i will look so I will play it by ear - or by mirror.

well I did well all day yesterday even though i was starving - somehow salad just doesnt do it for me in the cold weather so i am going to have to make some zero point soup - - - THEN after dinner i found a bottle of merlot and a box of after 8s left over from chrimbo - AND (cannot believe i had forgotten this ) realised its my birthday tomorrow - i am bound to get chocs or alcohol given me - - - AND tomorrow i am off to new york with work for a couple of days - - SOOOOOO ( YES YES YES ANY EXCUSE) i am putting off my new start till next monday 7th jan

kind of feel that i needed to be a bit more prepared for it anyway

Wow you forgot your birthday lol have a great time and ill be here to follow when u get back lol :0) x

Hi Slushy!

Sounds like we have about the same amount of weight to lose! I am also a re-starter using WW online for the first time.
how are you finding it so far?
Looking forwards to watching you lose all that weight :party0011:

Aha I should have read this more carefully, I will be back Jan 7 to see how you are doing. Also I wouldn't diet if I was going to NY so I don't blame you!
Have fun!

Back