Small amount to lose, why so hard?!

Jupiter

I guess I'm lucky in that I am only about 8 or 9 pounds overweight, but those few pounds would make all the difference to how I look and feel not to mention my clothes fitting me! So why is it so hard to find the motivation? I am about to start at SW for the third time! Each time I do really well for a week or two then go off the rails - has anyone else found it hard when it's just a small amount to lose?

I think the less you have to lose, the slower it is and the less you can eat. Also, because other people can't see that you obviously need to lose weight, you probably don't get the same sympathy/encouragement. Good luck, you just gotta stay focussed and don't give up, even when you have a bad day.

i know how you fell

I only have 7pounds to lose and I can't do it. I start off they day with good intentions but end up eating all the wrong things. I have given up weighing myself as I know I have put on not dropped weight.

XXX

I'm almost at the end of my weight loss journey and with only 6lbs to go, it is definitely slowing down now.
As dehli says, now is the time to really watch portion sizes and ensuring that you are getting at least 1/3 superfree with each meal - that's the case for me at least.
SW works, no matter how much or little we have to lose - I hope anyway!!!

Totally know what you mean. I have been battling with the same 6 pounds for what seems like forever. Its just too easy to cheat i think when friends, family and boyf say u dont need to lose weight and encourage you to have that pizza or that extra wine or choc. It feels ok at the time but then u realise ur fave dress wont fasten up!!
im starting again today and I am determined to stick to it for a month to start with! good luck. we can do it.xx

Back