Small coffee frappacino light

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Sophx_2305, 31 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Sophx_2305

Sophx_2305 Full Member

Just been to Starbucks and wondering how many syns are in this? I am hoping that I can use the milk as my hexa and just syn the rest

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you take a look at the nutritional information of their website you can work out the syns using 1 syn for every 20 calories. And yes you can use your HEa toward this

4. Sophx_2305

Sophx_2305 Full Member

Thanks circes, so it is 4 syns without deducting the milk for hexa. How would you work out the syns if I was to use the milk as hexa? Or is it jus a job of guesstimating? I was sitting sipping my drink very guiltily, until I looked at the nutritional content and realised I'd chosen one of the lowest calorie drinks available and it was relatively low in syns :)

5. Circes

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If it's only 4 syns I would just count the syns to be honest. Your HEa is worth about 6 syns so you'll get more bang for your bucks with using it for something else, if you see what I mean.

6. emoo123

emoo123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st12.0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st5.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i would double check it, i have a feeling that frappuccinos are a bit higher synned. they should have the syn value for it on the slimming world website, i remember the medium mocha light frappuccino was 8 syns.

7. Circes

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    A tall skimmed coffee frappuccino with no whip is only 83 calories - that makes it 4 syns.

The medium mocha version is 143 calories, hence 7 syns.

8. Sophx_2305

Sophx_2305 Full Member

Ok circes so you would count the syns and then still have your hexa for the day? I will double check online

9. woolfio

woolfio Member

I have had a couple of these this week, can't resist a cold frapp when it's sunny! You can get the sugar free vanilla and have a skinny vanilla but it's not as nice as the caramel! I've been using it as my hexa but counting it as 4 syns still - it's so worth it! Xx

10. Sophx_2305

Sophx_2305 Full Member

Yeh now I know they are lower in Syns than I thought I will defo be goin bk, they Are yum x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.