Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Small coffee frappacino light

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Sophx_2305, 31 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Sophx_2305

Sophx_2305 Full Member

Just been to Starbucks and wondering how many syns are in this? I am hoping that I can use the milk as my hexa and just syn the rest

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you take a look at the nutritional information of their website you can work out the syns using 1 syn for every 20 calories. And yes you can use your HEa toward this

4. Sophx_2305

Sophx_2305 Full Member

Thanks circes, so it is 4 syns without deducting the milk for hexa. How would you work out the syns if I was to use the milk as hexa? Or is it jus a job of guesstimating? I was sitting sipping my drink very guiltily, until I looked at the nutritional content and realised I'd chosen one of the lowest calorie drinks available and it was relatively low in syns :)

5. Circes

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If it's only 4 syns I would just count the syns to be honest. Your HEa is worth about 6 syns so you'll get more bang for your bucks with using it for something else, if you see what I mean.

6. emoo123

emoo123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st12.0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st5.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.23%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    i would double check it, i have a feeling that frappuccinos are a bit higher synned. they should have the syn value for it on the slimming world website, i remember the medium mocha light frappuccino was 8 syns.

7. Circes

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    A tall skimmed coffee frappuccino with no whip is only 83 calories - that makes it 4 syns.

The medium mocha version is 143 calories, hence 7 syns.

8. Sophx_2305

Sophx_2305 Full Member

Ok circes so you would count the syns and then still have your hexa for the day? I will double check online

9. woolfio

woolfio Member

I have had a couple of these this week, can't resist a cold frapp when it's sunny! You can get the sugar free vanilla and have a skinny vanilla but it's not as nice as the caramel! I've been using it as my hexa but counting it as 4 syns still - it's so worth it! Xx

10. Sophx_2305

Sophx_2305 Full Member

Yeh now I know they are lower in Syns than I thought I will defo be goin bk, they Are yum x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.