Small Victories

Thank you :) Yes, fitting into 12s was the best thing ever. All of the pairs of jeans I tried on fit! I actually got to pick a pair for once lol. Last time I fit into that size.. well I had a really bad eating disorder and ate virtually nothing, worked out too much, then binged far too much too. Very unhappy times indeed, but back then I never would've thought I could look like I do now with doing what I'm doing :) I've come such a long way, it's pretty crazy.

Miss Bee, I can't believe you didn't even have a bite of birthday cake! You are far stronger than I ever will be. That's true commitment, I am really astonished lol. And leftover cake? Does that even exist? AND IT HASN'T BEEN EATEN YET? Jesus, that just doesn't make any sense to me lol. Well done, nevertheless.

well done everyone on there victories especially those able to get into smaller clothes fantastic feeling,,,,,,,, my victory is also clothes related i managed to fit into size 18 jeans and a size 20 top i was so happy its the small things that make dieting good i also got into the 16 stones instead of the 17s wooohooo

Aw that's so great! Don't you just love smaller clothes? Really shows what you've been working for.

What a fantastic thread and I can't believe I've just found it. Your small victories are wonderful and it just goes to show how those little moments can mean as much as the bigger ones.

So to add my small victories this week:
Monday - I have been on the Cambridge Diet for 4 months.
Tuesday - I went to my first football league meeting (10 women/90 men) and I walked in there without a care in the world. I wouldn't have done it 4 months ago - a real 'moment' for me
Wednesday - I now fit in a size 22 (size 34 at the start)
Thursday - I hit my 7st 7lbs loss

Oh my goodness, it's been a ridiculously good week for you! Well done, you must be so pleased :)

Awaken Me- What an absolutley incredable loss. Thats so inspiring.. Many many congratualtions.

my little victory this week. I broke my plateu , finally!!

Thanks Ladies, it is taking some getting used to though - I've never been slim in my whole adult life.

Well done on breaking through your plateau Kirsty xx

I fit into an old pair of size 18 jeans today, wahoo!!!

Wow, congrats! Isn't it the best feeling ever?! :D

Back