smallest loss in month when 100%?

broxi

ButtErFly
Hi everybody, I've posted this question on 100% forum but no takers so I'll try here too.

What is the least you have lost in a month when on SS 100%?

I do not want to get my hopes built up and would like to know the worst case scenario and the least I can expect to lose so that I wont be disappointed!

i can help you out with ss+, look at my losses, on average a stone a month pretty much to the t. (2 in the first month)
i did however start off at 18 stone 3lb so i think that has a lot to do with it, i think if your very overweight like i was it will fall off quicker.

Hi newcastle chick, thanks for the reply which is very encouraging. Anyway, I just wanted to say (and I'm not being just gushy and nice) but you are supermodel material when I looked at your pics and you'd never imagine that you'd ever been a fat person! Well done!

And your wee boy's gorgeous too!

My average was about 12lbs a month, but I have a client who loses about 9lbs a month. That's pretty low for this type of diet, and I'm sure she's 100%.

She's on wk 11 at the moment, and it will be interesting to see what happens on 810 week.

BTW, she is delighted with her weight loss as she says she loses nothing after the first month on other diets.

Hard to believe at first because lots of people say this, but there's often something 'forgotten' in the daily diary on traditional diets. But having seen her weekly and really got to know her and seen those consistent small losses, I think she just happens to have slow weight losses.

I have massive respect for her, because it must feel harder not having a big loss to spur you on, but I guess she's just happy that she's found something to give her hope.

Sorry, rambling here, but she really is a very special person...not just with the diet either. I'm so proud of her.

Well so far this month (from 16th August) I've lost 6 1/2lb. Don't expect to get much out of next Monday's wi either as it's my 810 week. This is also week 26 for me and the worst month I've had yet. So to 16th September I don't expect to get much over 7/8lb.

my lowest has been 11lbs in a calendar month. I had a lot of BIG monthly losses at the start...like 20-30lbs in a month, but now its more consistant.
I'm ALWAYS 100% (unless ill as i am at the moment where i've had a larger portion of chicken and broccoli) but i know my inch loss must be immense....wish i'd measured myself at the beginning!
xx

Thank you so much everyone for your replies. You've all been doing/done incredibly well. KD your friend is very interesting to me, re-affirming that even when other diets haven't work, CD will. This has always happened to me before on other diets and ppl don't believe I've stuck to it but it's great to know that a very minimum of 7-9lb can be expected on this. Now the next worry is sticking to it!!!

Thanks all xxx

I have just had my lowest weigh in 2lbs on week 5 guttedx

I didn't lose on wk 5 when I first did it but lost the next, then gave up! So I don't know what happens long term. 2lb is still good though. As long as I lose. But right enough this is very very hard to do I think.

Back