smash

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
Discuss!!!:8855:love it or hate it ?? personally i think it should have a food group all of it's own XXX

:D I was just thinking of having some with beans. Is it still free on green?

i personally think its rank! i cant stand the stuff even the flavoured ones Id rather peel and mash a spud than eat it and i hate peeling spuds

i was never allowed it when i was younger as my ma thinks it's grosse i only tasted it when i started on the slimming world and now i think it makes a great snack with beans and quorn sausages mmmmm

I like it when its not in the form of mash!! By that I mean, if I make it into something else...smash pizza, croquettes etc, cant stand the stuff on its own though!

Mmm I love Smash :D

Love smash too!!

You know, I've never ever ever had Smash in my life! But I saw that thingy in the mag this month with the chart of instant mash products and thought I might give the Sainsbury's one a try. Could be a handy thing for work. Right, excuse my ignorance, but do you just make it up with boiling water?!

Yes you do Hun..just make it up with boiling water to the consistency that you need

it such a lazy food it's my emergency food if i wake up and have one of those days like we all do and want to eat everything like at the mad hormonal times i know if i eat some smash really quick it will take my mad craving away lol

You can also add butter/marge and/or milk. But I prefer it with just the water (seasoned with salt and pepper, and chilli flakes if it's with beans as I'm addicted) as I can use the syns elsewhere.

Mmm right! I'm going to get some at my next shop. I think cheesy mash sounds lush.

no my fav is smash and spaghetti hoops with abit of cheese its such a comfort food mmmmmm

Back