Smileykylie will lose weight!!

I did start my food diary elsewhere on this site but as I joined ww last night it makes more sense for me to be here. First day hasn't quite gone as I'd of hoped but I put it down to still learning and breaking my bad habits. I have still tracked what I've eaten though which is not like me because usually I'd be thinking I'd failed & had a binge. So I reckon something has clicked in my head.

4:30ish is my 'danger time' so I have glossed the bathroom, drastic but stopped me nibbling.......well nibbling too much :eek:

I shall be back later to update on what I have eaten.

Glossing is NOT fun but well done for distracting yourself!! :)
Give it a good couple of weeks and those bad habits will be a thing of the past!! :) Have a good evening!

Aww thanks Jen, I really hope so because I've not got off to a good start. In fact I think I've only stuck to my points 2 days :eek: There are too many birthdays this month which of course mean food and alcohol..

Weigh in tomorrow and I really don't want to go. I'll probably be the only person to put on in the first week.
I will make myself go, the embarrasment will hopefully make me have a really good week this week!

Well after a horrific week I stayed the same! Don't know how but so glad I went to get weighed. I'm more determind this week because I want to prove class that I can do it!

Will be back later to update on what I have eaten....doing good so far :D

Back