Smiling!

Lol

Totally agree with IWGT being put in Hall of Fame - fabulous achievement - the BMI is a great milestone - think I may burst into tears when I reach the overweight category - oh the shame!!

IWGT!!!! I am so happy for you!! Well done, what a lovely thing for your hubby and daughter to do for you.

Sending you a great big hug and kiss!!

And Flex, I think you are right, IWGT should go into the hall of fame, she is inspirational and shows us all that this can be done.

IWGT - your an absolute star! yes Flex agree re hall of fame definitely

IWGT exactly how long has it taken you to lose all this weight and did you stick to it 100% whole time?

Thank you sooooooo much everybody. Had a wee cry reading the last few messages. They were lovely.
Tracey I started on 5th March so been doing diet now for 4 and half months. Yes I have stayed 100% abstinent 100% of the time. I havent even licked my finger or a spoon. I want this so bad and to be honest with the price of it I cant bloody afford to cheat :D

Just fabulous IWGT :D beyond inspirational 100% abstinent 100% of the time with wonderful results

I had my first proper compliment today - a positive stroke I was willing to accept - and I think the only reason I did was because it was from a fellow LL follower!

Jacky is a work colleague following LL Lite saw me today at shift changeover and said she could see I've lost weight! I don't know why but hearing it from others isn't the same as hearing it from someone who is also on the plan :) Plus as she hasn't seen me since I started LL I know the difference would have been more noticeable to her.

As it was she's lost 1st 3lb herself (the same as me) and looks fabulous (helps that she doesn't have so much to lose!)

Aaaaaaw congratulations AJB. Isnt it lovely when people start to notice. I think its great that you accepted your positive stroke too. That is one of the things I find hardest - maybe because I have put myself down for so long and it becomes second nature when someone says something nice that we automatically say 'yes but'

I had a positive stroke today!! ( I still can't say that with out giggling!!)

The Landlord of our local asked me if I was still dieting and when I said yes he said I couldn't have much more to go. I just smiled sweetly and said thank you.

Mind you I didn't want to tell him I have over three stone to go!! lol

Doesnt it feel great accepting a positive stroke Linda. I think you and me are going to get to our target at around the same time

Actually looking at our stats - cos we've set different targets we have similar amounts left to lose - so should roughly be finishing Total at the same time - great knowing you guys will be here for support!

Well done in accepting your positive stroke Lind - its hard to break the habit of putting yourself down - I know I used to make a joke about my size just to take control of the situation and beat others to it!

My favourite was "I didn't get these curves by eating salad"

We are all going to be on RTM for christmas. God that has to be the best christmas present I could ever ask for - to be at target. No new years resolution 'to loose weight'. That will be a first for me and im going to enjoy it soooooooo much.

i cant wait for xmas day :)

IWGT, last year I bought a decoration for the tree that opened up and you could put things inside. I wrote a letter to myslef telling me I wouldn't fat and sad and grumpy by the following Christmas. I completely forgot about it until just now. I am making my promise come true!!!!

God aren't we good?!? :D

arent you great Linda.....well done you :)

Oh Linda that is brilliant. You are going to be slim, happy and more than anything content in your own skin by christmas.

Wont know what to do for a new years resolution this year - as it has always been to loose weight. Erm...... need to get my thinking cap on lol

I'm not making any resolutions this year. My plan by then is to be accepting of me and just happy to make the most out of the life I have and not keep trying to chnage it or wish for better.

Usually my new years resolution is to lose weight, but for the past couple of years I thought 'whats the point' and just gave up as never thought i'd be able to change. My resolution this year was to be more decisive, and it has worked so far! Used to go along with what other people wanted, but now I make decisions to suit myself.

But thinking back to January when I never thought i'd lose weight, I can't believe it's now July and i've already lost more than I could ever have hoped for, and i'm halfway! Am glad that my resolution to be more decisive, made me decide to do LL :)

hey i had a positive stroke today :) i havent even got to "strokes" in the meetings yet, strange really as a couple of people told me 4 weeks ago they thought id lost weight and i wasnt even on LL then, and one of the guys who said that to me 4 weeks ago said again today " gosh trace you havent half lost some weight" i smiled accepted it and said thank you :)

Yay Tracy! Hope you enjoyed that nice glow :) I'm working with a team tonight that haven't seen me since I started LL so was nice receiving the positive strokes and for once I smiled and said "thank you for noticing" when asked if I'd lost weight - come a long way from when I put myself down instead of accepting compliments :D

Back