SML Diet

11.5lb! Amazed! When do you weigh in?

Hi all, just wondering if you have any feedback of SML at all? i'm thinking of trying the SML diet, I tried Cambridge many years ago and liked the products but it was too expensive. I tried exante last year but as I'm on 4 packs on Cambridge when I tried exante I really struggled with only 3 packs a day. The products look good on SML so far, what are you favourites? How do the soups compare to Cambridge?

I like pretty much everything, never liked soups though so can't comment on them. Favourite shake is choc mint, favourite 'meal' is pasta carbonara, favourite bar is nutty choc. Nothing I really don't like but not keen on the spaghetti but not sure why really

Thanks for the info guys. I'm intrigued by the meals, what does the carbonara actually taste like? Is it anything like the real thing?

It's very cheesy, not a lot of pasta but lovely I think.

I'm definitely gonna give sml a go, I'm being really good with my eating at the moment so hopefully by the time the packs arrive my body will be more used to lesser amounts of food/low carbs so it won't be a massive shock. Hopefully the packs don't take too long, I remember exante being super quick delivery.

Another 5.25lb this week! How are you finding it?

Wow thats amazing! almost 17lb in two weeks! i hope i can get a similar loss. Due to start on Monday, annoyed cause I have a work event on Wednesday and will be getting free food all day so part of me wants to get the company's money's worth but I don't wanna break the diet so soon :/

how are you finding the diet mentally? Tried to read your diary but minimins won't let me :(

Back