Smurfette1984......the good, the bad & the rest lol

I shall for sure be trying this .. I love soup!!!
I do :D have always preferred soup to salads, that's probably why I find it easier to lose in winter lol

Well wont be having builders here after all as they said they would be here at 2pm today and never showed up. Since easter holidays start on Friday we don't think its fair having kids under they feet and its not fair on kids waiting in, in case they decide to turn up. After last time they would probably turn up when they feel like it. Have spoke to letting agency and told them to postpone work till 4th April when kids are back at school.

Todays been another good day food wise :D

Breakfast: 35g Overnight oats (HEXB) with mullerlight yoghurt, apple & kiwi
Lunch: Butternut squash soup
Tea: Meatzza (5 syns for 25g parmesan cheese) with SW chips and side salad. 2 tbsp. tesco salad cream (1 syn)

Snacks: cheese pufts (3.5 syns)
Drinks: 250ml milk (HEXA), coffee, no added sugar dilute pop

Total syns: 9.5

Here to sub! Food looks lovely, you are doing great x
Thanks :D Not been on for about 2 weeks as kids been off plus had a few things going off :( Back now and hoping to lose next week

Thanks :D Not been on for about 2 weeks as kids been off plus had a few things going off :( Back now and hoping to lose next week

I hope you are ok. Have been wondering where you have been!

Yes just family issues and kids are off so been away to skeggy for week :D

Ahh glad you are ok! Hope you had a nice time away!! Mine don't go back til the 11th!!

How have you been?? You went again lol!!

How have you been?? You went again lol!!
I know lol A lot of things been going off over last few weeks, not all directly involving me but have had an effect if that makes sense :) I promise I am definitely back now for good :D Trying some new recipes out of new mag this week :D Had the tikka skewers today and liked them but not my favourite meal lol
How are you???

Well finally I think I can say I'm back lol Been a hectic few weeks & only just managed to stay to plan in a fashion, hence the 2 small gains but am determined this week to rectify it and have some sort of loss :D
Is my mums 70th tomorrow, so having a meal out Sunday which wont be too bad as I'm having roast dinner & sticking to diet cola :D
I'm going to start updating my food diary again as it helps me stay focused so here is yesterdays and todays food diaries :D

6/4/16
Breakfast: 2 benefit light bars (HEXB)
Lunch: Jacket potato with baked beans with side salad. 1 tbsp. salad cream (2.5 syns)
Tea: SW lasagne (40g lighter cheese=HEXA) with SW chips & side salad.
Snacks: Aldi whirlz lolly (2.5 syns)
Drinks: Coffee, No added sugar dilute pop

Water intake: 2 pints
Total syns: 5

Today

Breakfast: 2 slices wholemeal toast (HEXB & 3.5 syns) with 2 tsps. honey (2 syns)
Lunch:
Bacon & cheese pasta salad. 4 lighter cheese triangles (HEXA)
Tea: Tikka skewers with SW savoury rice & side salad. 1 tbsp. Tesco salad cream (0.5 syn)
Snacks:
Mullerlight yoghurt
Drinks: Coffee, No added sugar dilute pop

Water intake: 2 pints
Total syns: 6

Back