Smurfette1984......the good, the bad & the rest lol

Well done on another great day yesterday and YAY for a good driving lesson day too! :D Hope you have a lovely food day again today babe! xxx

God! I don't miss learning to drive, put it off for years and years until i was 24 (well id tried aged 17 but couldn't afford to do it). How long have you been learning to drive?

Well done on another great day yesterday and YAY for a good driving lesson day too! :D Hope you have a lovely food day again today babe! xxx
Thanks xx only thing I want to do now is up my water intake as not having enough xx
Have used 3 syns for breakfast and rest of meals will be free so going to be looking for another snack to take me over 5 syns lol

God! I don't miss learning to drive, put it off for years and years until i was 24 (well id tried aged 17 but couldn't afford to do it). How long have you been learning to drive?
I tried when I was 22 but then got pregnant so didnt carry on. I've been learning for a few months now and already passed my theory so once my maneoveres are done I'll be ready for my practical test. I'm doing it in an automatic this time as I can't get on with manuals x

Going to update properly in a bit but had to share a fab meal. Diet Chicken with egg fried rice for tea, was bloody yummy. Definitely my new favourite meal on slimming world :D

Here to subscribe!

I've got that diet cola chicken in my sights for next week! Looks ace, and egg fried rice is a great idea with it. Didn't like the idea of mash that they had in the magazine!

Yes egg fried rice definitely compliments it :D

Heres the recipe for it....

ingredients

• Low calorie cooking spray
  • 1 onion, finely chopped
  • 1 red pepper, 1 yellow and 1 green pepper, chopped into chunks
  • 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
  • 4 skinless chicken breasts, cut into pieces
  • 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
  • 4 tbsp tomato purée
  • 8 tbsp passata with onions and garlic
  • 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
  • 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
  • 330ml can diet cola
  • 200ml chicken stock
  • 200g sugar snap peas
method
  1. Place a large pan sprayed with low calorie cooking spray over a high heat.
  2. Add the chicken, peppers and onion and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes, or until lightly browned.
  3. Add the diet cola, stock, passata, tomato purée, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and dried mixed herbs and stir well.
  4. Bring to the boil, cover, reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 12-15 minutes.
  5. Add the sugar snap peas, stir and increase the heat to medium-high.
  6. Cook for another 10-15 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the veg is tender.
Tip: Try swapping diet cola for diet orange, for a tasty change.

Here to subscribe!

I've got that diet cola chicken in my sights for next week! Looks ace, and egg fried rice is a great idea with it. Didn't like the idea of mash that they had in the magazine!

Welcome and have copied the recipe below if anyone wants it xx

Egg fried rice Serves 4

Rice (300g for 4 people)
Peas thawed
2 tbsp. soy sauce
2 eggs beaten with 2 tbsp. water.
white pepper

1. Cook rice according to instructions on packet, rinse with cold water and set aside.
2. Once cool fry cooked rice for 4-5 minutes on moderate/high heat till warmed through
3. Add peas and cook for 3mins
4. Add soy sauce & white pepper and cook for further 3 mins.
5. Pour egg to side of pan till slightly set, then mix with rice

Had another great day, been debating on what to have for tea tomorrow as mum will be here as well. Have finally decided on Cheese & Onion pie with lots of mixed veg :D

So heres today food....

Breakfast: Porridge (hexA & B) with 2 tsp choc spread (3 syns)
Lunch: Nothing, was out
Tea: Diet Orange Chicken with egg fried rice
Snacks: Tea (milk hexa), Black coffee, Boiled egg (kids leftovers lol), choc orange hi fi bar (3 syns)

Water Intake: 4 pints
Total syns: 6

Here to sub! Well done on a great first week back on plan :)

Egg fried rice Serves 4

Rice (300g for 4 people)
Peas thawed
2 tbsp. soy sauce
2 eggs beaten with 2 tbsp. water.
white pepper

1. Cook rice according to instructions on packet, rinse with cold water and set aside.
2. Once cool fry cooked rice for 4-5 minutes on moderate/high heat till warmed through
3. Add peas and cook for 3mins
4. Add soy sauce & white pepper and cook for further 3 mins.
5. Pour egg to side of pan till slightly set, then mix with rice

So glad you posted this! Was catching up and as I saw it was like Ughhh need to ask how to make it, I'm not the greatest rice maker in the world.. I usually do the boil in the bag and I've tried the whole egg fried rice before but wasn't nice so I'll be trying this method for next week :D Thanks so much hun!

That Cheese and Onion Pie sounds delish :) Had another good day so keep it up hun :D xxxx

Here to sub! Well done on a great first week back on plan :)
Thanks xx Been a bugger and had a peek on scales but saying a maintain. Bit disappointed as been 100% so far, anyway 4 days till weigh in so my true weight will show on Wednesday. Got to stop weighing in between xx

So glad you posted this! Was catching up and as I saw it was like Ughhh need to ask how to make it, I'm not the greatest rice maker in the world.. I usually do the boil in the bag and I've tried the whole egg fried rice before but wasn't nice so I'll be trying this method for next week :D Thanks so much hun!

That Cheese and Onion Pie sounds delish :) Had another good day so keep it up hun :D xxxx

If you enjoy rice chick I highly recommend you treat yourself to a rice cooker! Best £15 odd pound you will ever spend..perfection every time and once cooled makes perfect fried rice or rice salad base too! I would be lost without mine for sure! :)

No trouble at all xx I'm like yourself and usually bugger up my rice xx saw this in fakeaway book and thought I'd give it a go, and it worked lol

First time trying the cheese and onion pie so will let you know how it is later on :D

Thanks xx Been a bugger and had a peek on scales but saying a maintain. Bit disappointed as been 100% so far, anyway 4 days till weigh in so my true weight will show on Wednesday. Got to stop weighing in between xx

It's a hard habit to break...I'm still doing it almost 17 months into my journey! ..lol.. It does not hurt unless you let it break your focus, the only figure that truly counts is weigh day though so just always remember that! :D

Back