Smurfette1984......the good, the bad & the rest lol

do u know how many asda smart price yorkies are? as theyr the ones i buy theyr only small lol x
Yes the value ones are fairly small lol will have a look now x

Shez if its the 15 pack they are 2 syns.
Yes support on mins is fab i'm addicted again seem to pop in every chance I get!
Me too lol I'm in Bath as I type now lol

how do u cope with just a yoghurt for lunch. lol id be huntin for any food in sight half an hour later!!!!
good luck for weigh in tomorrow :)

Not my intentions I can honestly say but was those or chocolate lol xx I've been starving for last few days even today and had 3 good meals lol

Thanks x hope the scales are kind to me

Yw
Shez if its the 15 pack they are 2 syns.
Yes support on mins is fab i'm addicted again seem to pop in every chance I get!
Yes love group but the support on here Is amazing xx
Sure I wrote similar somewhere else in my diary lol I swear I'm.going senile lol

Hi, here to sub,
Looking at your profile pic, looks familiar ...did you used to have a different user name? or am I thinking of someone else ?:D
Yes u followed my old diary lol blade4life xx

I knew it! :D
was racking my brain to put the user name to the pic.....was thinking blades or skates or something :D
Lol I'm same with names but a pic or a face I remember lol xx
How are you xx

Lol I'm same with names but a pic or a face I remember lol xx
How are you xx
I'm good thanks :)
did get 8 lbs away from target back in June , but now am just over 2 stone away again lol.....never mind! This will be the year :D

I'm good thanks :)
did get 8 lbs away from target back in June , but now am just over 2 stone away again lol.....never mind! This will be the year :D
Bloody hell same here was 8lb away and put 11lb on. Started again in November and was doing great then gained 7lbs over Xmas so hoping this week I've reaped some of that back lol xx yes 2016 will be our year :D

Back