1. Dismiss Notice
  2. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Smurfette84s Food Diary - 3rd time Lucky

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by smurfette84, 30 December 2013 Social URL.

1. smurfette84

smurfette84 Well-Known Member

Hello Everyone :D
    After 12 months of pure indulgence and thinking I was invincible to weight gain (got cock sure of myself lol), I have now decided to rejoin Slimming World for the third time since my son (5yrs old) was born.
    My journey started after my daughter was born 7 years ago and I had gained 4 stone during pregnancy, most of it came off afterwards but was stuck with still 2 stone to lose so I started SW for the first time and WOW I was amazed by what I could eat. I admit now I didn't think it would work but that first weigh in proved me wrong and I lost 9lbs :D Anyway to cut a long story short I lost about 1.5 stone only to fall pregnant again and you guessed it, gain again but only about 2 stone this time.
    My 2nd attempt at SW was more relaxed as I knew what was I doing and that time I lost 3 stone and got down to my pre baby size of a size 12 :D

So what happened next....
    Well I aint had another baby lol. I got married lol
    In the last 12 months I just threw out all the hard work I did and gained 2 stone so here I am again. My problem was when I got to my target weight before I just forgot about slimming world so this is it, it will become a way of life now :D

Right heres yesterdays food diary, please feel free to comment :D

Breakfast - Scrambled egg
    (made with milk from HEX), chopped tomatoes, bacon
    Lunch - Baked potato with baked beans
    Tea - Roast Chicken, sprouts, carrots, sweetcorn, broccoli, mashed potatoes
    (made with milk HEX), gravy 3 syns for 200ml

Total syns = 3 :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. jamjar15

jamjar15 Well-Known Member

Here to subscribe :)

4. smurfette84

Cheers xxx :D Undetermined what to have for lunch later lol

5. ACH

ACH Well-Known Member

Hi here to sub menu looked fine! Good luck you can do it!

6. smurfette84

Thanks :D Had porridge this morning but stuck for later lol.

7. KatieCupcake

KatieCupcake Well-Known Member

Popping along to subscribe and wish you luck - you know what they say, third time lucky! :p

8. smurfette84

They do :D I know I can do it and the thing that sparked my gain was fitting into my wedding dress lol It just escalated and now im here lol

9. flabtofit

flabtofit Well-Known Member

Hey, popping along to subscribe.
    You can do it - you know the plan works and you've got to target before. You'll do it no problem x

10. Texty_F

Texty_F Well-Known Member

here to subscribe - good luck

11. smurfette84

Thank you everybody so far, for subscribing and leaving comments :D
    Had a few near lapses tonight as had a friend come round and she bought me wine and Lindt chocolates (sooooooooooo nice lol) but have decided I will have one glass tomorrow night of the wine and the chocolates and save till I lost at least a stone :D

So today I think looks ok, I had.....

Breakfast- Porridge
    (HEX), 2tsp chocolate spread (3 syns)
    Lunch - Jacket spud with 1tsp flora light (0.5 syn) and tuna mayo (1 syn for 2 tbsp. of lighter than light mayo)
    Tea - Chicken in oyster sauce
    (4.5 syns) with boiled rice (yes I did have takeaway lol)

Total syns= 9 :D

12. flabtofit

flabtofit Well-Known Member

Looks good hun. Keep it up x

13. Texty_F

Food sounds lovely hun - no superfree today?

14. smurfette84

ooooooo yes I had salad with the jacket and there was veg in the Chinese if that counts lol xxx

15. Texty_F

Lol i'll let you off then :D wasnt picking just didnt want you to jeopardise your fresh start. I know you have done SW before hun x

16. smurfette84

Oh I know you wasn't xxxx Thank you for noticing xx

17. Texty_F

Anytime hun x

18. smurfette84

I'm starving again lol not sure if that's a good or bad thing lol

19. smurfette84

And that's after having a snack of grapes and 0% vanilla activia yoghurt too about 45 mins since lol x

20. Texty_F

Lol are your portions big enough? you shouldnt be starving if your eating till full chick. Dont deprive yourself of food

21. KatieCupcake

KatieCupcake Well-Known Member

I was hungry when I was trying to sleep last night; I'd eaten enough so I can only think it's because I didn't really have any protein so maybe it didn't fill me for very long.