Smurfette84s Food Diary - 3rd time Lucky

yea me too xx

Well weigh in eve and feel lighter so hopefully scales agree lol xx Been a tough week because regardless of any weight loss this week I had to lose 4lb before it technically was lower again so this has played heavily on my mind but I have tried my best and hopefully its shown :D Am going to try posting my food diaries again on here but with kids at home I find im guessing with food so not tracking it during day xx Have bought a lot of fresh fruit in and so planning on eating that plus drinking lots more water and eating better xx Good luck everyone that is getting weighed tomorrow xx

Well done smurfy knew you could do it x

Oh no what's been happening? X

Thanks xx Oh my hubby bless him got stranded at Liverpool for 5 hours but hes safe & sound now lol

Im from south Yorkshire xx even better day today, not lol

Ahhhhh just wondered with you sayin hubby was stuck in Liverpool as I don't live too far from there. What's happening today? Xx

Oh right lol xxx
Oh just had one of those days yesterday, with kids being very naughty lol x today however as been very relaxed :D

Woohoo another pound off :D Hoping to lose 3lb next week to get my mini goal and to next stone bracket :D

Back