Smurfette84s Food Diary - 3rd time Lucky

Thank you xx was a much needed boost to get me back on track xx

Hello xx Had more bad news this week, February has been an awful month and shown with my weight loss journey xxx Today is the 1st March and Im now 30 too lol so a new start to life. Also I got weighed and lost another lb and got my club 10 award :D xx

Hello xx Had more bad news this week, February has been an awful month and shown with my weight loss journey xxx Today is the 1st March and Im now 30 too lol so a new start to life. Also I got weighed and lost another lb and got my club 10 award :D xx

Sorry to hear you've had more bad news, life's crap at times. Is it you're bday today? Happy birthday :) I was 30 3 weeks ago. Well done on the new awards, you must feel fab xx

Sorry to hear you've had more bad news, life's crap at times. Is it you're bday today? Happy birthday :) I was 30 3 weeks ago. Well done on the new awards, you must feel fab xx

Life seems to hate me at moment :( xx I was 30 on Thursday xx I must admit I do feel great about my weight and I will turn all this bad crap around I hope xx

Life seems to hate me at moment :( xx I was 30 on Thursday xx I must admit I do feel great about my weight and I will turn all this bad crap around I hope xx

Oh happy birthday for thursday :) did you do anything to celebrate? It sounds like a cliché but it will get better xx

Thank you xx No didn't do a thing lol xx and to top it off, my hubby now thinks its a great idea to start moaning at me, my head is spinning and I don't like it xx

Hi Hun. Here to sub, well done on reaching your in 10. Hope you have a great weekend :) xx

thank you and could be better lol

Well as you all know, yesterday was a bad day but I've woke up with a I can do it attitude and am going to stop moping and get on with life. Yes I have lost some dear people who were close to me and things have been difficult but im a strong woman and ive got through things like this before. Just think it sent me over edge this time because it all happened at once.

So yesterdays food diary was all good, just went over syns by 1 lol
Todays food diary looks like this......

Breakfast - Porridge (HEXA milk & HEXB) with 2 tsps choc spread (3 syns)
Lunch - Ham omelette with beetroot & pickled onions, 1 tbsp lighter than light mayo (0.5 syn)
Tea - Beef Brisket in mushroom & onion gravy (approx 3-4.5 syns depending how much gravy lol), mash, veg, Yorkshire puddings x 2 (4 syns)

Total = 10.5 - 12 depending lol :D

Well as you all know, yesterday was a bad day but I've woke up with a I can do it attitude and am going to stop moping and get on with life. Yes I have lost some dear people who were close to me and things have been difficult but im a strong woman and ive got through things like this before. Just think it sent me over edge this time because it all happened at once.

So yesterdays food diary was all good, just went over syns by 1 lol
Todays food diary looks like this......

Breakfast - Porridge (HEXA milk & HEXB) with 2 tsps choc spread (3 syns)
Lunch - Ham omelette with beetroot & pickled onions, 1 tbsp lighter than light mayo (0.5 syn)
Tea - Beef Brisket in mushroom & onion gravy (approx 3-4.5 syns depending how much gravy lol), mash, veg, Yorkshire puddings x 2 (4 syns)

Total = 10.5 - 12 depending lol :D

Well done, you're right you CAN do it. I'm right there with you :) don't worry about the extra syn xx

Well done, you're right you CAN do it. I'm right there with you :) don't worry about the extra syn xx

Thank you xx I need to keep busy and try not think about last few weeks xx just think crying was easier, least I knew what I was feeling lol x

Was super tired last night so didn't update food diary - so yesterdays food diary is as follows.....

Breakfast - Porridge (HEXA & B) with 2 tsps choc spread (3 syns)
Lunch - Jacket potato with baked beans & side salad plus 2 tbsps salad cream (2 syns)
Tea - Chicken sweet & sour with rice (2.5 syns for S&S sauce)

Snacks - Tea, Dilute pop, Coffee, 25ml Baileys (4 syns)

Total syns = 11.5 :D :D

Todays food diary is looking good too, just cant decide whether I should have Bolognese or minced beef hash for tea lol :D

Was super tired last night so didn't update food diary - so yesterdays food diary is as follows.....

Breakfast - Porridge (HEXA & B) with 2 tsps choc spread (3 syns)
Lunch - Jacket potato with baked beans & side salad plus 2 tbsps salad cream (2 syns)
Tea - Chicken sweet & sour with rice (2.5 syns for S&S sauce)

Snacks - Tea, Dilute pop, Coffee, 25ml Baileys (4 syns)

Total syns = 11.5 :D :D

Todays food diary is looking good too, just cant decide whether I should have Bolognese or minced beef hash for tea lol :D

Looking good :)

Minced beef hash all the way :) xx

Back