Snack attack - Emergency

Liannioso

Silver Member
Arrghhh - it's lunch time - I'm in work - I am craving chocolate and crisps. I've already eaten my lunch for the day, Please help, what's a great much but low in Synns?

I just replied on the other thread lol.

What day are you having? You could have fruit, muller light? If not, I've just had a quick search of the syns in treats thread and found these:
French Fries are 4syns, Curly Wurlys are 6syns, 2 finger Kit Kat are 5.5 syns..

aldi's bio yogurts with wholegrain - totally free on red and green days.

All the best and be strong - gl on ur wl journey x

arrghhh - it's lunch time - i'm in work - i am craving chocolate and crisps. I've already eaten my lunch for the day, please help, what's a great much but low in synns?

Thanks all for your prompt responses - I was quite sensible thanks to your suggestions - normally I would have a few bags of crisps and a bar of chocolate but instead I had a bag of french fries and a chocolate highlite drink! Really enjoyed it and still did not have too many synns yesterday.

Thank you guys ;)

if your having a really bad day hon and want to eat loads of crap i suggest always having an emergency bag of smash or pasta and sauce just in case XXX

Sounds daft, but keep drinking water... often just making sure you're hydrated helps stave off what we perceive to be hunger.

And I always bring a fruit salad to nibble on at work. I buy a whole pineapple, mango, apple, etc. Whatever I fancy, and chop them up and bring a good sized portion to work to nibble on. It's a godsend!

Back