Snack snack snacking!!!!

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by kae, 2 July 2009 Social URL.

1. kae

kae gunna be a fatty for ever

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hiya everyone!!

I have mentioned this before but i have a major problem with snacking!! Im not hungry at all but i just feel like eating basically!!!!

Obviously there are reasons, mainly boredom, stress, tired, had a row with other half etc!!

I was having a good look round last nite an found a very interesting sticky thread on the strugglers and restarters forum.

Its 3 articals from a medical expert in america about emotional eating. They are quite lenghty but once you have read them they are very valuable to my weight loss. I have woke up this morning in a new frame of mind!! When i go into kitchen i am stopping my self from opening the fridge door and i say to my self do i really feel hungry or am i just sick of watchin cebeebies? lol

So i just thought i'd mention it to you guys incase you havent discovered it yet!!
    It will probably take u an hour or so to read but hey i wasnt snacking in this time!! lol

Hope you all have a fab day

Love katie :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. flabbybumbum

flabbybumbum On a mission

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World & Xenical
    Cheers for that - will read when i have a spare hour ( hhmmm when will that be 2011 ?!!).

And i can empathise with the cbeebies!!

The only visits to the fridge allowed are for as blast of cold air to cool us down in this heat!! xx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.