Snacking on EE

Hi am new and following EE , if you snack between your meals , does it have to be on superfree foods , ie fruit and veg or can you have free food like a mullerlight or some crabsticks thanks ever1 xxx

The advice from SW is to make superfree foods you first choice for snacks - however, you can eat from the free food lists too.
It's just advice.

I tend not to snack as I eat enough at mealtimes, but if I do snack it is always fruit.

As Jaylou says, first choice should always be a SF food but if you really fancy a yogurt or crab stick then go right ahead.

I struggled with snacking when I first started as I'm a grazer. However as the plan has taken hold I feel less need to snack. When I do, I choose fruit.

Good luck.

I usually snack on fruit but if i really fancy something a bit sweet i have a mullerlight or a hi fi bar as my HEB :)

I tend to snack on yogurt hi fi bars or alpen lights (he) or if I'm stuck at night with the munchies I might have a packet of Quavers or small bag of popcorn.

Aisling- Made me laugh when I saw you love Curly Wurly!!:D I like your style!!!!Discovered them this week--- I have deprived myself for years-lol- well since the last selection box that i found one in!!

Back