Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Snacks - What CAN i eat?

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by Ariana123, 2 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Ariana123

Ariana123 Member

hey guys, i'm worrying about what i can eat for my snacks! When i look at guides on the slim fast website it reccomends either their own brand :rolleyes: or fruit. But i feel like other stuff, which is still 100 calories! - but i'm scared to stray away.......any help to clarify this would be great :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    I think as long as it's 100 cals or less it's fine, I've read elsewhere people are having a can/cup of soup as one of their snacks.

4. busylizzie

busylizzie Full Member

Oh you can have anything as long as it is upto 100cals. Yogurts, cakes, biscuits, crisps, nuts, fruit, ice cream, salad, soup, whatever you want basically. Have a look at the healthy options in the supermarket, you may be surprised by what you can have. Small pots of sugar free jelly are less than 10 calories. I have a sweet tooth so tend to split my allowance. So I can have a Cadburys chocolate mousse for 60 cals, a tangerine for 30 and a pot of jelly :D

5. Ariana123

Ariana123 Member

ooooh yay, that last suggestion of the jelly, mousse and tangerine sounds particularly nice BL, might give that a go :p

6. busylizzie

busylizzie Full Member

Glad I helped! Once you start looking you'll find lots of nice snacks for less than 100 calories. There isn't really anything you can't have :D

7. charliew

charliew Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.52%)
    Diet:
    slim fast
    Oooooh, didn't realise you could have anything for under 100 cals. Might stick to their branded stuff for now until I am into the eating regime and then I will try other yummies lol. Thanks

Charlie xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.