• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

snacks?

S: 13st13lb C: 13st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30.8 Loss: 0st4lb(2.05%)
Hi there again, just wondering how many calories are we supposed to eat for snacks and for dinner? The book is a little unclear, sometimes it says an apple, but then it says we can have 2 eggs, or 30g cheese, or nuts ? which obviously have way more calories than apples right??

thanks

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

moonstone

S: 12st2lb C: 9st9lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 24.7 Loss: 2st7lb(20.59%)
On cs, calories don't really come into it though, it's more to do with the carb content. CS is high protein & low carb. I would imagine that while apples are less calories, they have a higher sugar content & therefore more carbs. The book does say half an apple but if I do have one I choose a small one & eat it all. You need to eat protein to give you energy so eggs or cheese are quite good.

S: 19st6lb C: 18st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 36.7 Loss: 0st9lb(3.31%)
As an evening snack, I used to have a small amount of bran, mixed with hot water...was a yummy porridge like snack....also helps you with *issues* you might have with the loo.

:D

S: 13st13lb C: 13st9lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 30.8 Loss: 0st4lb(2.05%)
yes, does everyone get those "issues" with the shakes? lol i guess its just your body getting used to it, not fun! haha

S: 19st6lb C: 18st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 36.7 Loss: 0st9lb(3.31%)
I was not happy...I went into work in tears one day...was not the best.

That's when I started to use the bran...it's quite tasty too as a mush :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time) 1
Syn Values 1
Slimming World 2
Ask MiniMins 0
Slimming World 6