SNACKS

I have slices of ham, chicken drumsticks, hard boiled eggs, SW quiche, crabsticks, pickled onions. I do mainly EE or red days though and i have savoury snacks mostly instead of yogurt and fruit.

I tend to graze on a lot of fruit through the day and stick with just the 3 main meals. I only do this as I have a GB, so couldnt over fill on snack type foods.

I also only tend to snack on fruit, mullers and raw veg (carrot sticks/cucumber sticks, celery) if I'm really hungry I may have some crab sticks or cold meat, so far I have only done red days as carbs seem to be my downfall and I am more of a meat and veg gal x

i love having a Goodie Plate with ham, cheese (HEA), cucumber, cherry tomatoes, pickled onions and beetroot on it and sometimes rivitias (HEB). It's my favorite thing to have when i'm feeling really snacky! :D

virtually fat free fomage frais with one pkt options stirred through. Like chocolate pudding for 2 syns. Love it and it is filling.
or meringue nest with fruit and fat free yogurt 2.5 syns
or syn free baked custard.

Fruit, fruit and more fruit!
I'm a firm believer that if you eat enough at your meals then you shouldn't feel the need to snack on anything other than a piece of fruit tbh.

I do save a B choice though to have for supper and I tend to have ryvita with some sort of topping, sometimes just topped with lots of tomato and black pepper if I don't have any cottage cheese in.

Thanks eternity - just been to tesco, got some chicken drumsticks (which are in the oven) some crabsticks and just cooked some eggs as well. Was finding it abit hard but with them suggestions at least I know I can have something without blowing everything!

Back