Extra Easy Snacks

Heya

I ask myself 3 questions.

Am I thirsty? I have a drink
Am I really hungry? I have a peice of fruit.
Am I still hungry? Then I possibly will have something more substantial like SW chips, but I try not to make a habit of it.

Helen xxx

It's ok to snack on free foods if you're hungry, but superfree foods are better for weight loss.

yes its fine to have sw chips but the ee recommendation is really that you snack on superfree foods - fruit & veg - however, like the previous poster have a glass of water - have a piece of fruit - if you are still very hungry then go for the sw chips.

better to have the sw chips than tucking into a choccy bar cos you couldn't do without something substantial.

I tend to only snack on superfree foods (usually melon, pineapple, satsumas, grapes, etc)
If I am really hungry then A mug shot normally hits the spot nicely but I dont tend to make an habit of it. xxx

If taking a drink doesn't subside it and I am still feelin Peckish I make a small fruit salad and pour some mullerlight vanilla yogurt over it!! Always works a treat and is a far quicker alternative to the chips

Good idea's thank you. I don't know why but yesterday i just didn't feel satisfied after eating anything! Think i may be nearing totm which is usually when i eat more!!
Will stock up on the mugshots and muller lights for future!

good advise but if i am feeling peckish, sometimes i dont want anything that is sweet flavoured.
I am going to try and eat some raw veg with a humous dip.

Back