snacks

sarah88

Gold Member
what does everyone have for snacks that is 0pp or free food, as im using my weeklies for things like butter/milk im not having alot left to snack on, and was unsure what to have other than fruit!

I'm trying not to use hardly any pro points til Friday as have friends over and possible out on Saturday. Would happily exchange a vodka or 2 for a ripple! X

I only really drink socially but unfortunately lots of social things lined up in next few weeks! I'm not one to drink at home. Mind choc always affects my weight loss much worse than alcohol! X

Frozen pineapple sticks and frozen bananas are good but I
Find I dont snack on this plan tend to make a coffee or a hot sugar free juice instead x

i cant stop thinking about eating tonight i dont no whats wrong with me!

Just go and make a drink
Hun sometimes it's thirst not hunger x

Yeah make sure you're droning enough water/fluids.

Becktoria79 said:
I'm trying not to use hardly any pro points til Friday as have friends over and possible out on Saturday. Would happily exchange a vodka or 2 for a ripple! X

Saving for drinkies too this week :)

Sounds strange but I'm not having the urge at all to snack! Normally I pick all day but now I had one snack and it wasn't even an urge to have it just as I hadn't ate alot for dinner! Strange feeling but I love it ha.

Try the 0% natural yoghurt with fruit and a meringue nest for 1PP. Some sugar free jelly and fruit, carrot sticks and homous- houmous pot I have is 3PP for a mini one and the carrots are 0.

Back