• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Snacks?

Teenie

I have been round the supermarket today trying to find some snacks which stay within the 3g rule but have been having trouble with it! Ok I know fruit and veg are the best snacks to have but just for something a treat every now and again. Can anyone help pretty please, oh and I appear to be 'off' sweet stuff at the mo which is great but I'm finding it difficult trying to find anything savoury.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

butter_on_toast

Silver Member
Um what 3g rule for snacks?!?

I snack ondried apricots a lot or literally 5 olives or a stick of celery filled with extra low fat philadephia

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

Teenie

Oh right, I'm sure I read it was 5g per 100g for meals but 3g for snacks?? Will have to see where I read that then.

Pretzels would be good thanks for that! :)

Teenie

I found it, it was in my alli book which I got with the 60mcg tablets, maybe it's different for Orlistat/Xenical but it is 3g of total fat.....will just ignore that then and stick with the 5gs

butter_on_toast

Silver Member
well as Alli is 1/2 the strength of Xen it would make sense for the % of fat to be less, perhaps not bes tto push it especially if it was from the PI leafflet (patient information)

Teenie

Yeah I started the 120mcg with my main meal last night.