Snacks

loulabelle81

I'm new to slim fast. I have a lot of weight to lose. I was thinking of avoiding the snacking. Will I still lose weight? Thanks for advice x

What do you mean Hun? Do u mean cutting out those calories altogether or adding the cals to your evening meal?
If u cut them out your calorie intake will be to low and your body will go into starvation mode, so it's not advisable, there is plenty of info on the net to explain about starvation mode if you are not sure what that means x

I meant cutting them out all together. I know people eat a lot less calories and don't go into starvation mode. Do you ever drink on slim fast? I see by your posts you know what your doing! Xx

I'm not a drinker really only if I go out, but it would b like drinking on an empty stomach if you were to drink before yr evening meal, personally I wouldn't cut out the cals, but it's your choice at the end of the day x

Oh I just mean at the rare weekends I'm not working. . Was thinking Then could save the snacks and have a few drinks after my main meal in the evening. X

Right I get what you mean now, ok personally if I were going out which is a rare occasion for me I would eat my full quota of snax and shakes and meal, seeing as its a rare occasion id just go out and enjoy myself because hey we can't be good 100% of the time and we need enjoyment in life too, it may slow my weight loss down for that week but aslong as I got back to it the following day I wouldn't worry about that too much!
If I were looking at having a glass of wine at home with an evening meal I would look at how many calories I would need, I have 2 snax and 100 cals worth of milk for cups of T.
Say a glass of wine is 150 cals I would generate a larger calorie alowence by doing some exercise but if I couldn't do that I would possibly save 75 cals from my main meal and 75 cals from my snax, I think white wine has more calories than a rosey or red, and I probably limit this to a couple of times a week.
Hope that makes sense x

Back