Snacks?

Principessa N

Minimins Addict
What do you snack on? I'm sat here dying for something whilst hubby to be is munching on starburst.
I have just eaten half a jar of pickled onions but they really weren't nice and i'm all sad and want his sweeties!!

hes lucky he is still husband to be!! what a poop for eating them in front of you..dont give into temptation what a some grapes or a yoghurt

there sold at sw there a cerealbar loads of diff flavours there classed as a heb or there btween 5 to6 syns!!not bad if your wanting a treat..ive tried them there good..or if you can be arsed what about the cous cous and mullerlite cake free on a green day..

Make yourself some syn free quiches, either green or red, or make one that you can eat on either day, slice it up and eat when you need something to nibble on. I like smoked ham and on red day pick on that. xxx

Thanks everyone, might have a cooking sesh tomorrow, i've had a couple of muller lights already today and i don't want to run out :( He's eating crisps now and i have cucumber, dieting sucks :(

Well done though for resisting the temptation, its easy for me coz my hubby is doing the diet with me, if he was sat there eating crisps i'm not sure i'd resist. You must have great motivation, keep it up and well done!

First of all, slap your other half with a few rashers of bacon, and then go and make them into a bacon omelette :D

hiya! if its sweet stuff your after try this!

1 tub quark
few tsps sweetner (to your taste)
2 tsp drinking choc (4 syns max i think)

mix it all together with a tiny drop of milk and its like eating choc mousse! i had this the other night and i couldnt eat the whole portion but it was YUM xxx

if you dont want to use syns you can get chocolate flavouring from tescos, find it in the cakes n baking section xxx

Back