snails will reach the finish line thread

RebekahR

Gold Member
For those of us slower loosers, thought a thread to vent and chat, share ideas might be nice

I'm a slow-average looser, got ten more weeks and really want to make it count :)

Anyone else?? LOL don't tell me its just me that's slow :p

Noo I'm slow too :/ my first week restart weigh in tomorrow and I had a cheeky weigh and it's only 3lb! Fine for a normal week but a start week?! I think not! But seeing as I'm in the July challenge I may wait until the last day of July to officially weigh myself! Grrr another 12 days maybe can hope for 6-7 including the 3 I've lost!
Having said that doing my exercise now my body is definitely changing shape!

Oh me me me! I know I'm close to goal but I've always been a slow loser - when I first joined S&S last year I even created a big STS thread due to my lack of scale movement. Early this week I increased a lb, now I'm down 1.4 lbs - hoping for another lb this week to make a nice loss! I definately have to go down the no cheating route on S&S or else even small losses might tail off.

On the plus side, I didn't get a large water weight loss in my first week so maybe I won't regain much on refeed? :)

Oh fab idea Rebekah!

I reckon there'll be more slow losers than we all think!

Heat isn't helping but I'm taking so much progestorone currently am puffy n watery. Can't wait to stop it!! Xx

Can I join? I don't think my losses are super slow but then I see other people losing a stone in a week and I'm like okay they are!

Slow but steady wins the race and all that!

3.8lb in one week is not a slow loss! Mine are 1-2lb max!! What I would give for yours!! And you had some naughtys!! Lol

If I get to goal within the next 8 weeks I'd be really thrilled (that's 6lbs), but a little more wouldn't go amiss in anticipation of refeed!

Just think - slower to lose, slower to gain? That's what I'm telling myself haha!

Agreed banana no good can come of comparing to others

Just crack on and do what's working :)

I need to shift a stone by 22nd August. Got appointment with surgeon

Got another 10 weeks on plan, 3 st off is what's left to go!!

Xx

what a great thread, im not sure if im a snail yet, but love the idea of this thread! i will wi next weds and then feedback :)

Rebekah - I'm sure you'll manage a stone by then. Just imagine, once you come off the drugs you'll have a major whoosh! Maybe even 8lbs in a week ;)

Slinkyson - good to have you joining us, but hope for your sake you're not a snail haha! Look forward to seeing a great loss :)

Tis annoying did 13lb in first few weeks of July and now blobb water retention!!

Gonna hit the tae bo .... Gym, powerlifting and get loads of water down me!!

:)

Trying to glug plenty of water, Phew its boiling again today

Got till 1st October to get to goal, determined!! Hopefully get in gym over weekend

Loads of ice water, had a cuppa tea and scrambled eggs.

Xx

Not as warm here today so my cankles are disappearing!

Gym last night and again tonight, I need to lose more than 1lb on Monday!

This forum is the only thing keeping me sane at the moment!

Glad its not Just me with heat cankles LOL Xx

Well I weighed myself today admittedly after brekkie but I've gained a lb from my 3lb loss :( I'm guessing it's water but still grrrrr! anywho I'm not weighing in again untill te last day of July for the July challenge!

Step away from the scales!!

Do not worry, its just water Xx

Back