snails will reach the finish line thread

LucySera said:
Ooh, do tell ;)

It's nairns oat biscuits come in choc chip, ginger, red berry and cheese I think and nairns cheesy bites! And the cerial is lizis granola! Available in waitrose :)

I'm the same small frame so look best at the lower end of the bracket! I had a naughty day yesterday lol nuts crisps choc mini roast dinner all topped off with ice cream! Argjhh lol but it was yum and I'm not beating myself up and I'm back in plan now :)

Great to know bridie (I almost wrote birdie!) :) I've actually been looking at oat-based snacks (after hearing about some of the oatbran and wheatbran based recipes Dukan dieters are keen on), so good to find that out!

Maybe we should start a small framed thread lol?

Your naughty day sounds rather lovely, and you've definately taken the right approach to getting back on plan so you'll be fine :)

STS again this morning but TOTM on route so not too concerned. Wondering if a little quark and curry spices might make a nice substitute tikka marinade (not masala!)...

I'm so desperate to get in to the 11's have been gaining and losing the same stone for over a year.............. 4lb to go it's so frustrating :(

Yea I'm good at being naughty lol not so good at getting back on it as I may seem haha but I do a lot of exercise so I like to think I can get away with it :/ haha

:) you'll be at goal in no time hunny

Water weight is driving me potty. Been on now since the 7th. Still puffy, hopefully get a decent loss this week

Want to make sure I get on that waiting list with surgeon!!

Xx

I'm definitely a slowie >.< only 3.5lbs so far according to my scales and this is my first week.

Ugh so de-motivated :-(

Hugs hun you can do it

Anything that could be slowing you down food or drinkwise?? Hormones??

Keep up plenty of water, the weather has been slowing a lot of us down. Take it day at a time , the scales will move xxx

I was so pleased - the scales showed that I was down 0.4 this morning, then suddenly flickered back up again before giving the 'official' digital reading :(

A bit bloated today though and there's been a lot of stress around recently, so when that lifts I will definately have a whoosh - power of positive thinking, I'm giving myself pep talks before getting on the scales this week :cool:

RebekahR said:
Hugs hun you can do it

Anything that could be slowing you down food or drinkwise?? Hormones??

Keep up plenty of water, the weather has been slowing a lot of us down. Take it day at a time , the scales will move xxx

Thanks lovely!!

Hmmm maye water.... I need to drink more water less tea? Maybe it's that...

Feeling pretty rubbish for a first week loss.... But then maybe I am not gonna get a good first week loss thanks to the failed couple of weeks I've had and I was on slimming world beforehand.... So who knows :-(

LucySera said:
I was so pleased - the scales showed that I was down 0.4 this morning, then suddenly flickered back up again before giving the 'official' digital reading :(

A bit bloated today though and there's been a lot of stress around recently, so when that lifts I will definately have a whoosh - power of positive thinking, I'm giving myself pep talks before getting on the scales this week :cool:

Don't worry hun! And you're right - positve thinking all the way x

A good 3 litres water I normally have, but no harm on tea, I love a cuppa

The losses will even out hun, the averages that count :) Xx

I'm 3/4lb off reaching my first goal, getting in to the 11's am sooooo frustrated hate been a snail but have to admit I only have myself to blame!

Back