Snap !!! lol..101lbs lost too :D

Well done Ali :D go you!!!

your looking absolutley amazing x

... better late than never!!!

wooooop well done hun!! im soooo proud of you!

right its my turn now.... can u come and loose 100lbs for me plz!!
hehe

luv katie
xx

well well copycat :p.. joke!!
your amazing and you was and still are my inspiration on this site :p

you deserve this you worked dammm hard... keep it up you! xx

=]
thanks anyway :p..

btw the latest pic of you is veryyy pretty ..

i am in size 18 (loose) now just brought a size 16 dress as a incentive to get into it :p.. its really kool ill show ya ..(attachments)

Attachments

• my new dress.jpg
    my new dress.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 49
  • my new gloves.jpg
    my new gloves.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 38
wow Piink! the dress is gorgeous! you'll be in it in no time! xx

Aww Piink that dress is gorgeous.
My size 18s are getting rather loose on me too, still a size 20 up top mind

Hi Ali, I know you catch up on my posts so I've posted this on my diary thread too...I wanted your advice!! You've had such amazing success, so I know I can trust your valuable advice!

I know you've said I'm doing well, and just to increase my protein so i feel fuller for longer, which I'm working hard to do with the limited amount of protein I like! lol... (just glad I can eat tuna in springwater now!).... and I've worked mega hard at going from NO exercise at all, to starting walking (at least 2 miles every day), Curves (at least 3 times a week) swimming (when I can) and now aqua aerobics this week.....(all inspired by you, Piink and Katie! So thank you!)

But I'm feeling a bit deflated today....you've prob guessed why! And so I wanted to be reassured that what I'm doing is right, and advice from you! Is what I'd planned a good plan for now on??

*Having 3 fairly large meals a day, split up as:
Breakfast - approx 300cals
Dinner - approx 400cals
Tea - approx 600cals
With 200cals for snacks/deserts.

*Try and have protein with every meal to keep me filled up
*Fill up on salads, fruit and veg
*Snack on above and mullerlite's when I'm hungry
*Drink lots of water and green tea (no fizzy drinks!)
*Lots of exercise, at least 10mins of exercise every day - building upto more, try and stick to exercise rota I wrote on here before.

The "no's":
*Cutting down on eating out to once a week,
*Takeaways to once a week/fortnight if I can,
*No crisps
*No bars of chocolate
*As little alcohol as possible & plan alcohol days in advance

No starving myself so I binge later on, no SF that I can't keep, just around 1500cals of freshly cooked food and lots of fruit/veg/salads

Sound OK for weight loss?? Any recommendations??

What do you recommend to get my protein in?? I've been slowly increasing the chicken, turkey and lean ham in my diet, and have now re-introduced the tuna.....i'm trying to cut back on carbs as I know this is what triggers me to want to eat more.

Then the exercise I've got planned is:

Today:
Curves, sit ups and stretches
Aqua aerobics for an hour

Tomorrow, Thursday 27/08/09:
2 mile walk
((Can't go to Curves as have to go food shopping in night when OH gets home))

Friday 28/08/09:
2 mile walk
Curves, sit ups and stretches

Saturday 29/08/09:
Fitness and Spa day with OH:
*Spend at least 45 mins in the gym, (cross trainer, treadmill, bike, rowing machine, weights)
*Followed by at least 20 mins swimming.
Then sauna, jacuzzi and spa!

Sunday 30/08/09:
Leisure Centre day with OH planned (Babba away with grandparents for the bank hol weekend!)
*At least 45mins in the gym again (same apparatus)
*At least 20mins swimming lengths
*Followed by sauna

Monday 31/08/09:
Weigh day first thing!! How much have I lost in a month??!!
*Exercise - just getting out and about with OH

Tues 01/09/2009:
2 mile walk to shops with pram
Either Curves or Aqua Aerobics in the evening

Wed 02/09/09:
Go to gym with friend in morning, do at least 45mins, (cross trainer, rowing machine, treadmill, bike and weights)

Aqua Aerobics (an hour) in the evening. (Going to try and go half hour before the class starts and do some laps too).

Thursday 3/09/09:
2 mile walk to shops with pram
30 mins Curves workout, sit ups and stretches

Friday 4/09/09:
Swimming with OH and Curves in the evening

Saturday 5/09/09:
Spend rest of day out and about walking lots

Sunday 6/09/09:
Swimming

Monday 07/09/09:

Tuesday 08/09/09:
Back to work in the day, so will be on my feet all day
Curves OR Aqua aerobics in the evening

Wednesday 09/09/09:
Possibly Curves 30min workout in the evening, sit ups and stretches (6-6.30)

Then DEFINATELY aqua aerobics 8.30-9.30pm

Thursday 10/09/09:
Curves 30min workout in the evening, sit ups and stretches

So in need of advice and disecting/analysis of my food and exercise Ali!!

Lots of love xxxx

I just replied to you on Kae's thread lol.
Your plan looks good Lynsey, and I know you are also varying your calories too which helps keep your old metabolism on its toes ;) The most calories I'll have in a day is 1850, but that is on days when I'm at the gym, I vary from 1500 to 1850.
Just remember that as long as your goals are realistic and achievable, you are less likely to sabotage yourself. And from what I can see, your goals are achievable and realistic for you.
Protein wise, if chicken, turkey, tuna and lean ham are what you like, then go for it. The chicken, turkey and tuna are especially good as they are very low in saturated animal fat :)yuk: lol).
xx

Last edited:
thanks hunni xx

Just one more quick question - how much did you lose on average/week??

xxxx

At the moment, I've kind of settled down to 1lb per week, which is what I was losing before I stopped Xenical in May. I've had a good loss this month, but I'm putting that down to restarting the tabs, and getting my head together again lol

ali... my turn please!

I never know weather or not to stick to my cals when i been to gym!! Im having about 1400 cals every day inc days i do gym and swimming. I think oooh i just burnt off 300 cals whats point in eating them again! Im not overly hungry when i get home from gym

so the question is do u eat more when u go to gym?

xx

Because your body needs fuel to burn fuel. I also find that I'm hungrier by the afternoon ( I do my gym sessions in the morning), so if I have say 150 extra calories with either my lunch or my evening meal I'm less likely to have a snack attack.
x

oh rite well i go to gym when bambinos r in bed usually about half 7 and then a swim after.

Its lookin like im gunna sts this week. Did u find you did when you went to gym? Ive stuck to cals and fat to T so im thinkin maybe muscle maybe? I did loose the 5lbs i put on really quick after my hols. So im thinkin/hoping that it is muscle! I certianly feel more toned esp on my tum and thighs.

Thanks for ur assistance

Luv katie
xx

There never seems to be any rhyme nor reason to my STS :rolleyes: , although in saying that when I'm due and feeling bloated I pray for a STS lol
xx

well i hardly ever have totm coz of the contaceptives i take ! ekkk which i dont mind about at all!!

oh well im gunna stick at it cos i can feel myself gettin thinner!

luv katie
xx

I have polycystic ovary syndrome, and for years I had one, maybe two periods a year ( sometimes none at all). Since I've lost the weight my cycle has become more regular, to the point that for the last 8 months I've had a 28 day cycle. I've yet to decide whether this is a good or a bad thing :rolleyes: lol
xx

Back