Snappy???

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
Does anyone else find themselves getting snappy with their OH when they're eating or going on about how hungry they are? Cos its driving me insane!!
My OH says he's going to be supportive and not stuff his face in front of me or go on about food, but today because he missed lunch it was all he could go on about and then we get to my Mums and he sits there and stuffs his face full of chocolate. Its making me a tad snappy! :(

my oh came home with fish and chips on friday, i went in a real mood about that.
and then, my brother came round with a take away lastnite, i wasnt impressed.
its not because i was hungry, its just the fact that its wat i used 2 it and i reallllllly wa ted some :(
x

I get snappy with OH and my family all the time, for example we went to Asda yesterday and OH bought 3 rolo eggs which isnt a problem in itself but then when he sits next to me telling me to look how yummy that is really winds me up and when they offer me rubbish and say oh but it doesnt count it's comfort food (following my accident) but my resolve is very strong and i determinedly (?sp) say no then sit in a huff and snap for the next hour or 2 i just dont think people understand unless theyre in that situation and yes ok it's our decision to do it but we dont need it rubbing in our faces

Its also the way my OH 'forgets' i'm on ss and asks what i want for dinner or whether i want to go to the pub for lunch etc. I find myself saying things like 'well what i'd LIKE is a large portion of fish and chips with mushy peas, but i CAN'T have it can i?!!!' Then i feel awful for snapping, It's my decision to do this diet but its not exactly easy.

Yeah my OH does that too and then takes offense when i say no but i do keep saying to him i want to look good on our wedding pictures and then he tends to change his mind lol

Snappy?...I am constructing my defence to murder on the grounds of diminished responsibility on a minute by minute basis!:eek:

Snappy?...I am constructing my defence to murder on the grounds of diminished responsibility on a minute by minute basis!:eek:
You sound like me!!! rofl

Lol, I was joking....but I keep waiting for this euphoria that everyone goes on about when in ketosis....I have been in ketosis for 4 days and OMG even I know I am being a cow bag to everyone!

When i was on it before after day 4 or 5 i was flying. I was dancing around doing housework and felt fab!! Everyone wanted to know what i was on! LOL It does ge better - it just doesn't feel like it at the mo.

I hope so....I think my staff will sack me if I carry on!;)

Every now & then - its good to be single...
It makes losing weight a lot easier, the only time i've ever been able to lose a lot of weight is when i've been single!

Now there's a good idea

I don't think my OH would be too impressed if i threw him out just so i could lose some weight though. :( lol

There is a form of therapy which can help other focus on being a tad more supportive.......................it's known as Baseball Bat Therapy.
You take a Baseball Bat and apply it with extreme prejudice to various parts of the offenders anatomy. It does nothing for them but YOU do feel a whole lot better..They are never too keen on a repeat performance. I find that the threat of this Therapeutic intervention often has the desired effect.

Honest!!!! I'm not a Psychopath...I just don't need to know how good that cake/biscuit/kebab etc tastes!!

Al

GIMME A BASEBALL BAT!

Just spoken to OH...moaning that can't go for our usual sunday indian and am really craving it so am staying in work until temptation passes.

Two mins later he tells me he is off for an Indian with his son.... GRRRRR

Oh Amanda! Men can be such pigs at times! (sorry to any men reading this) They're all for you looking like Kate Beckinsale but don't actually want to do anything that might help you, like be healthy for a couple of months!

To be honest, I don't really care what he shovels down his neck...I just don't wanna be told about it - esp as he backed it up with saying that he was really looking forward to a cold beer (hmmm beer!).

What makes me so annoyed is that I am doing this diet mainly because he gives me soooooooo much crap about not being like I used to AND I havet gone the gym today cos he was late back with the car.

Blummin men - cant live without them, can't shoot em!;)

Well you 'can' shoot them, but if you did i think dieting would be the least of your problems.

Back