(Sneaks in sheepishly) Hey Folks, dramatically fell off the wagon for abit there!

jodidi

Silver Member
Hey, Ive not been on here for yonks! Hope im still welcome :eek:.

Ive been having an internal struggle with myself. Basically I hate being on a 'diet', I dont want to be told what I can and cant eat, I want to eat that chocolate bar and donut and huge takeaway curry as often as I want without putting on weight. Well I have put this to the test and unfortunately for me it doesnt work, lol! So I have to accept that I cant eat what I want when I want, but I can have them in moderation (they will taste better that way).

Also I am mad at myself for messing around for so long. I would of lost more weight by now. You know when you see everyone else losing and getting to target, I think ''how are they doing it''? Simple, THEY STICK TO THE PLAN, lol! Thats where im going wrong :sigh::D

Anyway I went to SW (ive not been for a few weeks) on tuesday and asked my SWC if I could start completely afresh with a newbook, new start weight, new club 10, everything, she said yes! So i am having a completely fresh start.

So what i'm trying to say for the umpteenth time is, can I come back and can you boot me up the backside please? :D

Hi Jo, just giving you a virtual boot LOL
Well done on going back to group. It isn't easy after not being for a while and it is scary going back and "facing the music" so to speak. It's great that you're starting afresh, so this is a new start for you.

Go and have a nose at the recipe board and get some ideas and start your weekly plan as of today ;)

Thanks, I felt so embarrassed going back so I txt my SWC before and she put me at ease. Im going to try some new recipes too!

Hi. Welcome back and well done for going back to class. Good luck with your fresh start xx

Hey Jo... well done on going back to SW and starting afresh. That's really a good start.
Of course you are very welcome here. We are all in the same boat, and all of us are human with human failings. Some of us fall more often than others but that's ok too.
With encouragement and support, and this forum with its lovely members we will all get there eventually.
Good luck!!

Good luck! I'm sure it feels good to have a fresh start and clean slate. It's difficult accepting you are different to other people who can eat what they want without gaining weight, my closest colleague at work is just like that whereas I know I will always have to watch my weight througout my life if I want to maintain a reasonable size.

Glad your SWC was supportive.

Thanks everyone, I have missed it here! Im glad to be back!

Back